PDACornerPro.V20 - RBSC/RBSN/NonRBSC/NonRBSN Pre-FINAL Build 20273 (08/08)

Search This thread

abubakar

Apr 27, 2008
Hey .... I think this has been posted within the forums quite a bit, especially if you have a load of songs on your card. Read this report

Hey there,

Thanks for the info. I had made a thorough search within this forum before i post this up. I've found quite a few posts, but none of which was helpful.

About the report over in MobilitySite, it doesnt seem to offer a solution, does it? I'm keen on a solution cause my windows media player was perfectly fine before i did any upgrading and modding.:D

Thanks

Crazy Racoon

Jan 21, 2007
When i power the Hermes on it now sits on the HTC Hermes screen with the Green light on constantly....any ideas please

Did you resolve that problem? Because i have the same. I already tried multiple times what zocster said (flashing stock rom before the cooked rom), but without success. Also tried V20, V21 and V22.
Before, i had PDACorner V3 and that was fine.
I also checked for bad blocks with mtty, but nothing found.
I would be really glad if someone could help me, because my tytn freezes twice a day and i have to hard-reset; and that sucks... :mad:

freakisch

Sep 7, 2007
Rom v. 23

Hello there!
i took your v.23 rom...it was the first selfmade rom i EVER flashed to my hermes...Incredible Work! iam very impressed...very good...fast n stable!!!

friendly greetz

freakisch

Chrisofsweden

Feb 14, 2008
Borås
I needed to reflash this rom now it just says the INVALID UPDATE TOOL error message... "Get a newer update utility" Help!

EDIT: Solved

Last edited:

sobepmp

Apr 25, 2006
Miami Beach
RBSC/RBSN/NONRBSC/NONRBSN whats the difference?

I tried searching with google and read many pages (not all one hundred and something) and I can't figure what RBSC and RBSN means. This is my last resort, to ask here. So flame away or give me an intelligent answer if you can.

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
I tried searching with google and read many pages (not all one hundred and something) and I can't figure what RBSC and RBSN means. This is my last resort, to ask here. So flame away or give me an intelligent answer if you can.

reading the FAQ on the sticky would help! or click on READ BEFORE POSTING!

Edit, also there is a new thread on the latest builds ;)

Last edited:

DarkWolfx

Nov 27, 2007
I got the Non RBSN V20.
And somehow I always have Pocket Music or any media player at all running, then when I try to switch to create a new message or watch a picture or anything, the media player automatically closes.
So it's just running only one process, this happens with the Internet Explorer or Opera.
When you run them, and want to check file explorer to see if the file is already there, you try to go back to Opera or IE, and they open freshly again, like if they just started the process.
Is there any reason why is it doing this?
Also does SRS WOW lower the music volume?

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
I got the Non RBSN V20.
And somehow I always have Pocket Music or any media player at all running, then when I try to switch to create a new message or watch a picture or anything, the media player automatically closes.
So it's just running only one process, this happens with the Internet Explorer or Opera.
When you run them, and want to check file explorer to see if the file is already there, you try to go back to Opera or IE, and they open freshly again, like if they just started the process.
Is there any reason why is it doing this?
Also does SRS WOW lower the music volume?

Try this trick, it seems to work, or upgrade to V23 so far is his best work yet, on the new thread. I believe he has set acoustic param running on install so it can take up to 3 minutes when you fresh install.

DarkWolfx

Nov 27, 2007
Zocster,

Thanks a lot, I am now able to run multiple applications at once like a normal pocket pc phone.
I really tried to check multiple pages from the thread, but didn't find this maybe I missed it in one of the 170 pages heh.
And by the way, what's that you said about accoustic parameters? and waiting for about 3 minutes to install?
was that for the music volume sound?
So do you recommend me to use a v25 instead of my v20?
Thanks for your quick reply.

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
Zocster,

Thanks a lot, I am now able to run multiple applications at once like a normal pocket pc phone.
I really tried to check multiple pages from the thread, but didn't find this maybe I missed it in one of the 170 pages heh.
And by the way, what's that you said about accoustic parameters? and waiting for about 3 minutes to install?
was that for the music volume sound?
So do you recommend me to use a v25 instead of my v20?
Thanks for your quick reply.

V23 is his best one to date.

taurasgal

May 31, 2008
hi, how do i get to know whether my phone is RBSC | RBSN | NonRBSC | NonRBSN ..also while flashing it is showing an error..

davidcs66

Mar 14, 2007
Other languages than English

Nice job!! ;) My Tytn was up and running after a few minutes ^_^.

Is it possible to translate the user interface into Spanish or other languages? I will be pleased to help you doing the localization into Spanish if high technical skills aren't required :).

doblehksp

May 2, 2009
abusalza

sorry ican't help you with any donation..

FYI.. i just bought a 838pro (im Indonesian too)
it cost me about $230..but the condition is not 100%, i give it about 90%...
but you could have an okay condition(about 95%), for about $300..try search at FJB at kaskus..

keep on the good job mate...