- Wm5torage 1.75 Final
- Tascal Reg Editor 0.90
- Audio Manager 1.02.614.712
- Adobe Reader LE 2.02 (in ExtROM)
- Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 (in ExtROM)
- 8Mb PagePool
SPECIAL: TouchFLO and 3DCube !!!

PV_406_Touch.png

Must have Net Framework 2.0 to run PV ROM DOWNLOAD CENTER perfectly.

ROM_Download.png

Extract Password
- PDAVIET

ROM steps:
- Step1: Prophet_PV_Temp
- Step2: PV_4.0.0.0.6_Touch
- Hard reset

Basic operation:
Press Comm Manager (left side):
- Lift right (or left): turn 3D Cube around
- Lift up (or press End Call): exit 3D Cube
When not Press Comm button:
- At all applications, lift up, down, left, right to scroll
(Ex: Programs, File Explorer, Internet Explorer, Audio Manager,...anywhere had scroll bar)

My TouchFlo video show way
PDAVIET VIDEO

[http://rapidshare.com/files/45248744/Prophet_PV_Temp.rar"]
downloadbm5.png
PV_Temp[/URL]

[http://rapidshare.com/files/45149491/PV_4.0.0.0.6_Touch.zip"]
downloadbm5.png
FROM PDAVIET[/URL]

On behalf of PDAVIET forum & Cloudyfa
Thanks for all comment.
(Sorry for my worst Eng)

Last edited:

zeroed

Apr 6, 2007
yeah...change the year to 2008 or 2028...cant wait anymore,that's not fear :(

Jerome-S200

Jul 10, 2007
Hi shinniehi,

No problem, i will wait with pleasure, your ROMs are fantastic :)

Bye and very good work !

Jerome

hma4

Jun 5, 2007
TouchFlo ?

Do we have to activate the TouchFlo everytime ? or it's like the real touch, alwayse activated.

Cloudyfa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
Do we have to activate the TouchFlo everytime ? or it's like the real touch, alwayse activated.

Yes, you must active it. If you use a HTC Touch, you'll realize that TouchFlo (i think you mean the 3D Cube) only works when you press the HTC Logo (it's something like a button) !

hma4

Jun 5, 2007
Yes, you must active it. If you use a HTC Touch, you'll realize that TouchFlo (i think you mean the 3D Cube) only works when you press the HTC Logo (it's something like a button) !

well, never had Touch before :) Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

rjtd

Jul 10, 2005
Woot.
I really love PdaViet ROMs, so can't wait for this new one. The last one I tried was 4.0.0.4 with touch apps and I was happy with it except from some crucial (for me) quirks.
Now, I leave you a question:
Are the common WM6 problems fixed on this rom?
- Missing wifi settings
- Missing bt settings
- Corrupt mail accounts
- Wifi not tuning on all tries

This bugs are what is keeping me from staying with wm6. WM5 does not have any of this bugs, but... well, it sucks.
Thanks.

hma4

Jun 5, 2007
Woot.
I really love PdaViet ROMs, so can't wait for this new one. The last one I tried was 4.0.0.4 with touch apps and I was happy with it except from some crucial (for me) quirks.
Now, I leave you a question:
Are the common WM6 problems fixed on this rom?
- Missing wifi settings
- Missing bt settings
- Corrupt mail accounts
- Wifi not tuning on all tries

This bugs are what is keeping me from staying with wm6. WM5 does not have any of this bugs, but... well, it sucks.
Thanks.

well, I don't know about 4.0.0.0.6 but in 4.0.0.0.5a Cross, Wifi gets turned on all the time (no exception). and as long as you soft reset your device using the ShutXP , you will never loss anything ! (I mean nothing!)

rjtd

Jul 10, 2005
Yeah...
But if you must perform a softreset, for example when a program hangs, you will loos the settings and corrupt the email accounts :(
This problem was present on every WM6 ROM I tried. But WM5 works great. I can softreset the phone without any problem.
People say that it has to do with optimizations (cache) made by rom cookers.
Maybe someone could make a ROM without that kind of speed optimizations, but optimized for reliability.

rondol1

Dec 1, 2006
Hoofdorp
Yeah...
But if you must perform a softreset, for example when a program hangs, you will loos the settings and corrupt the email accounts :(
This problem was present on every WM6 ROM I tried. But WM5 works great. I can softreset the phone without any problem.
People say that it has to do with optimizations (cache) made by rom cookers.
Maybe someone could make a ROM without that kind of speed optimizations, but optimized for reliability.

Some people wrote this before, but I can't replicated this. When I shut down first, you know just with the on/off button, and answer the ""...Do you want to continue?" question with YES, then things are stable. I use my mail and sms all the time, I soft-reset so now and then. But nothing disappears... strange. This tells me that it is not only a WM6 problem. Perhaps a combination with other software?

citral2000

Jul 13, 2007
Screenshot 4.0.0.6 Touch and HTC Home

Do you have a screenshot of the new ROM 4.0.0.0.6 Touch?

Does HTC home plugin have 6 icons with the names of the contact, the multi-media reader, and the profiles of ringing like the ROM fantastic b4?

NetrunnerAT

Mar 16, 2007
Vienna
No other Software ... its a Registry Hive Setting to speed up! The full Registry is in the most WM6 Roms stored in the Ram. If you softreset it ... it isnt flushed (writen to the DOC). Only Clean Shut Down flush the Registry back to DOC.

daravisal

Feb 15, 2007
Angers / France
Slt ca fonctionne deja avec la version 4.0.0.0.5a donc je suppose que ca devrai fonctionne avec la 6 ;-) enfin j'espere car sinon jré degouté de plus pouvoir utiliser mes ecouteurs bluetooth lol En attandant t'as la version V4 de gullum qui possede le touch flo mais jla trouve pas tres stable et il y a des probleme avec l'utilisation de la battery le Telephone ne dure plus que 1 jours environ et puis le A2DP fonctionne pas du tout enfin j'ai pas reussi ... voila

Autant attendre sagement cette rom qu'a l'ere vraiment bien vu que j'ai la version 4.0.0.0.5a et elle fonctionne super bien ;-)

@+

Last edited: