PDAVIET WM6.5 (Core 21198) by TranMinhMan

Search This thread

Quilapvd

Mar 1, 2008
As Requested..

Some photos...
Screenshot_2.jpg
of this rom....

Only Problem face by me so far...Wifi Doesnt work...does it work for any one else???

Any tips for me to fix it???

Wifi works great here, do you have the 1.65.. radio?

fredcezar

Aug 25, 2007
Makati
htc youtube

hi! does anyone tried if the htc youtube
works on this rom? I try to install
the youtube cab but it hangs when
I open the program.

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
Oficial Google YouTube client works very good ;)

In phone i have only avi files and Core Player - it works super.... I cannot see avi files in album..

Edit: wmv file from SD plays good in HTC Album...

Last edited:

fredcezar

Aug 25, 2007
Makati
youtube

the youtube on the coreplayer also works fine, but the opera really is not working,i've tried many builds but still no luck, the IE is a bit laggy compared to opera

IE Problem

Hi All

Great ROM - thanks
Opera won't really work for me, far to slow and laggy

Also IE is causing me issues, it launches no problem buy whenever I try to use it any button I click (search, address bar, etc) opens Windows Explorer and hangs IE
Any ideas?

For what it's worth Iris Browser seems to be fine

Gav

Last edited:

antos79

Apr 22, 2008
Great ROM

Really fast and smooth, many tanks!!
Btw, Opera freezes few seconds after launch... maybe we have to wait for Opera 9.7...?!?
How to abilitate the application manager (the icon on top at the right of the battery icon) to switch between programs or close them?!?!?

Thank you

cr1960

May 15, 2007
Melbourne
Really fast and smooth, many tanks!!
Btw, Opera freezes few seconds after launch... maybe we have to wait for Opera 9.7...?!?
How to abilitate the application manager (the icon on top at the right of the battery icon) to switch between programs or close them?!?!?

Thank you

this one works for me. all credit to the author(s), not me.

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
Well, first I didn't belived about this ROM's speed. I just installed it and it's really fast. It seems even faster than the cooked 6.1 roms. Still testing it. It seems that we'll have a nice WM 6.5 on our polaris after all...

Does anyone know how I can map "Lock" on a hardware key ?

Is there any way to disable the build in Windows mobile phone dialer ? It starts in the same time with Iolite phone dialer... sometime the device freezes for a few seconds. Or vice versa, disable the Iolite phone dialer.... ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts