pentesting app error

Search This thread

lightMyHead

Jan 23, 2022
device: samsung galaxy s5 mini
aplication: dSploit

I am not sure if this place is correct to ask my question, im doing it for the first time here.

I installed on my rooted phone pentesting app called dSploit, and it gaves me an error "Full BusyBox installation required, killall binary not found (maybie you have an old busybox version)."

Sadly i do not know where to find answer for my problem, i did not found other people on the google who had the same problem as i have, can you help me learn, what i need to do?

Rooting whas sucesfull, other pentesting apps works on my phone.

(everything is legal im doing it for school project only)
there is a big probability that i downloaded bad version of dSploit, cuz i can not find a official page

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
device: samsung galaxy s5 mini
aplication: dSploit

I am not sure if this place is correct to ask my question, im doing it for the first time here.

I installed on my rooted phone pentesting app called dSploit, and it gaves me an error "Full BusyBox installation required, killall binary not found (maybie you have an old busybox version)."

Sadly i do not know where to find answer for my problem, i did not found other people on the google who had the same problem as i have, can you help me learn, what i need to do?

Rooting whas sucesfull, other pentesting apps works on my phone.

(everything is legal im doing it for school project only)
there is a big probability that i downloaded bad version of dSploit, cuz i can not find a official page
@lightMyAss

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

lightMyHead

Jan 23, 2022
@lightMyAss

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
ok, sorry for inconvenience, i will try to ask qestion from now on in right places, i am new member :D

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts