Perfect Fullscreen Happy Wheels!

Search This thread

porkenhimer

Apr 9, 2009
Nevermind,plz delete because ctrl,shift,and letters do not work in fullscreen. :(

What do you mean? If you want to type without the keyboard popping up, hold the mouse button down in the text section til the little position arrow pops up then let off the button and you can type without the the onscreen keyboard popping up. It does not work in all apps, but it does in a lot of them. All the keys work for me

retroben

May 19, 2014
Fultondale
No,My FireTV is rooted with the onscreen controls disabled via ADB's "pm disable" command.
I mean the game is less playable because the controls on my K400r don't respond when in fullscreen,which is thuggin stupid.

I hate how crappy and broken Flash is for Android,I wish someone could hurry up and make a hacked mod of Flash Player for Android with control fixes,full update,and performance tweaks.

nyder

Sep 15, 2007
Seattle
No,My FireTV is rooted with the onscreen controls disabled via ADB's "pm disable" command.
I mean the game is less playable because the controls on my K400r don't respond when in fullscreen,which is thuggin stupid.

I hate how crappy and broken Flash is for Android,I wish someone could hurry up and make a hacked mod of Flash Player for Android with control fixes,full update,and performance tweaks.

Yes, I've noticed in DoxBox that the AFTV keeps control of the function keeps, the ctrl key and some others. Really annoying, and haven't taken time to figure out the best solution to fix that.