• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Performance of the 6gb model?

Search This thread

Mr_Steve

Oct 14, 2015
There is quite big price difference between 6gb and 8gb version (€280 vs 380€) so that is quite a lot and does not seem worth it but I have heard about some MIUI performance issues with only 6gb of ram. I don't play games but I multitask a lot. How is the performance?

Reactions: seangtz

Warren_Orange

Jun 2, 2011
I think you'll be fine with 6gb. I wouldn't pay €100 extra for 8gb, maybe €20 or 30.

I have the 6gb model and it's fine. The latest update gives you 2gb memory extension on top of the 6gb so it works out at 8gb overall.

sirgoldi

Jan 1, 2017
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Depends. If you use a lot of apps at the same time, difference between 6 and 8 GB is quite significant. I do and after they let us extend RAM to UFS, I even feel those 3 additional GBs giving me 11 in total. Never too much RAM if you multitask a lot.

steveroysston

Mar 30, 2021
There is quite big price difference between 6gb and 8gb version (€280 vs 380€) so that is quite a lot and does not seem worth it but I have heard about some MIUI performance issues with only 6gb of ram. I don't play games but I multitask a lot. How is the performance?
The 6GB Ram 11 lite 5G's performance is actually good for a budget phone, there are no hanging issues also I didn't feel any heating problem and I'm using it for a month now.

akihito95

Dec 7, 2020
I think you'll be fine with 6gb. I wouldn't pay €100 extra for 8gb, maybe €20 or 30.

I have the 6gb model and it's fine. The latest update gives you 2gb memory extension on top of the 6gb so it works out at 8gb overall.
Sorry for my question but can you answer me what version of rom you are using?
I am currently using xiaomi.eu 21.11.24 and cannot find this option.
I would appreciate your help .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.