• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Permanent Navigation Buttons?

Search This thread
Hello folks, I haven't made the jump to custom rom yet, still on stock miui, I don't mind it tbh.. but this is my first phone without physical navigation buttons (back, home , recents etc), is there anyway to make them permanent, i use a lot of apps where the whole screen is active, can be hard to being them up sometimes without interfering with the running app...

Thanks!

card-us

I've been a button user for years too, but damn if these gestures aren't so damn convenient. You can enable it from Settings ( search for Gestures ). You gonna try it for days if not hours, the revert back to gestures xD
miui was good when they allow other launcher (non miui or poco) tu use full gesture navigation, how ever after updating A11 miui 12.5 It's gone...you only can use gesture nav on poco/miui launcher only & that's suck...
since i do really hate both miui & poco launcher..i had to use again button navigation...(i use nova launcher)

card-us

for me i choose gesture navigation over permanent button, coz the phone look great when in full screen mode, despite the launcher...
F3 look great if we can use gesture nav & hide those status bar (poco launcher can't do this, only external launcher apps).. but that's all just a dream,since there's now way for stock non rooted poco f3 can bypass gesture nav for external launcher (don't know if custom romm do that...since my F3 not rooted yet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been a button user for years too, but damn if these gestures aren't so damn convenient. You can enable it from Settings ( search for Gestures ). You gonna try it for days if not hours, the revert back to gestures xD
    miui was good when they allow other launcher (non miui or poco) tu use full gesture navigation, how ever after updating A11 miui 12.5 It's gone...you only can use gesture nav on poco/miui launcher only & that's suck...
    since i do really hate both miui & poco launcher..i had to use again button navigation...(i use nova launcher)