Permanently replace genuine FireTV launcher

Search This thread

sibok

Aug 25, 2012
Hi,

I've just bought an Amazon FireTV 4k Max (Fire TV Home Version) 6341067.1 running Fire OS 7.2.5.5 (PS7255/2444) and purchased and installed ATV Pro Launcher (0.1.5-pro) and I would like to be able to replace the genuine launcher by ATV Pro launcher in the sense (1)when FireTV boots, reboots or whatever ATV Pro launcher gets launched instead of the genuine launcher and (2) when i press the home button i would like FireTV to take me to ATV Pro launcher desktop instead of showing the genuine launcher desktop.

Does anyone knows if it's still possible? If I could do it through adb it would be nice.

I've been looking and trying different apps but it didn't seemed to work.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advanced!! :)

PD: I've tried FireTV Helper but it didn't work. I noticed it said accessibility service was disabled.

sibok

Aug 25, 2012
Hi,

I've just bought an Amazon FireTV 4k Max (Fire TV Home Version) 6341067.1 running Fire OS 7.2.5.5 (PS7255/2444) and purchased and installed ATV Pro Launcher (0.1.5-pro) and I would like to be able to replace the genuine launcher by ATV Pro launcher in the sense (1)when FireTV boots, reboots or whatever ATV Pro launcher gets launched instead of the genuine launcher and (2) when i press the home button i would like FireTV to take me to ATV Pro launcher desktop instead of showing the genuine launcher desktop.

Does anyone knows if it's still possible? If I could do it through adb it would be nice.

I hope someone can help.

PD: I've tried FireTV Helper but it didn't work. I noticed it said accessibility service was disabled.
Finally I was able to fix it through Launcher Manager [1].

[1] https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...manager-change-launcher-without-root.4176349/

Reactions: Tech0308 and Finnzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I hope someone can help.

Finally I was able to fix it through Launcher Manager [1].

[1] https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...manager-change-launcher-without-root.4176349/