Permissions App with full control

Search This thread

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
It appears that for some reason, there are Huawei users out there who don't have the full control Permissions App is their settings.

I've read particularly, that P8 users don't have control of their permissions settings.

Huawei released an App that modifies the system a while ago and put it on Play Store - for some reason I can't find it anymore so I've put up a link.

It's called PM Plus, it's a very small apk (48kb) but it's excellent and it's the first thing I install on any Huawei I get.

https://mega.co.nz/#!glsDgS7C!PTrWRckb2s7Fg0R8dfyo7QRNhhYXvIurEDe8ZojPZ1I

Let me know if this was useful for you!

N.B. you must be on EMUI 3.0 up

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

kil43

Oct 12, 2008
Recently got the P7(L11 version), and installed this only to realise after that the version on emui i hate is 2.3. Checked the updates to see if any were available but this displayed none.

Any ideas???

Reactions: kolembo

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Recently got the P7(L11 version), and installed this only to realise after that the version on emui i hate is 2.3. Checked the updates to see if any were available but this displayed none.

Any ideas???

Do a three button hard reset to go back to how you were when you for the phone.

kil43

Oct 12, 2008
Do a three button hard reset to go back to how you were when you for the phone.

Erm...how would a reset enable me to get EMUI 3.0??? Seems a little odd to recomend this for going from EMUI 2.3 to 3.0???

deV_a

Jan 22, 2016
Treviso
It appears that for some reason, there are Huawei users out there who don't have the full control Permissions App is their settings.

I've read particularly, that P8 users don't have control of their permissions settings.

Huawei released an App that modifies the system a while ago and put it on Play Store - for some reason I can't find it anymore so I've put up a link.

It's called PM Plus, it's a very small apk (48kb) but it's excellent and it's the first thing I install on any Huawei I get.

Thanks, it work also on EMUI 3.1

Reactions: kolembo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas???

Thanks, it work also on EMUI 3.1
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone