• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Persist FILE Redmi Note 10

Search This thread

Daroas

Jan 6, 2010
Hello. I need persist file for Redmi Note 10. The official rom no have the persist file. My device no show imej, baseband and wi-fi

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
This is unique to each phone and cannot be taken from another phone.
In experiments, a similar situation sometimes occurs. Most of the time, however, it is not a loss of data, but just misread data.
Have you already restored the default Miui system using clear all in MiFlash?
If this data is indeed corrupted or deleted, then it must be re-entered according to the device data in the relevant programs (MauiMETA...).

EDIT:
MauiMETA = MTK processors

Last edited:

Daroas

Jan 6, 2010
This is unique to each phone and cannot be taken from another phone.
In experiments, a similar situation sometimes occurs. Most of the time, however, it is not a loss of data, but just misread data.
Have you already restored the default Miui system using clear all in MiFlash?
If this data is indeed corrupted or deleted, then it must be re-entered according to the device data in the relevant programs (MauiMETA...).
so i used the umt dongle to remove the mi account. my redmi Note 10 is. Qualcomm processor and as it's blocked if it's ok, I can't update directly by mi flash.

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
I'm coming back after a short search.
UMT dongle is not the way to go. It is designed for MTK processors.
We have a Snapdragon and for it applies this:
Copy the correct IMEI from your phone's packaging. Definitely don't make them up.