Question Persist.img

Search This thread

Silent14725

Aug 9, 2015
POCO X4 Pro
Hi, everyone I'm looking for persist.img for the redmi note 11 pro 5G global.
Virtual proximity sensor stopped working after the custom rom installation

liggerz87

May 11, 2013
I have the phone I'm in uk how would I go about getting that image for you I'm not rooted or anything I could get the android update version download to phone and upload that for you if that would help

Silent14725

Aug 9, 2015
POCO X4 Pro
I have the phone I'm in uk how would I go about getting that image for you I'm not rooted or anything I could get the android update version download to phone and upload that for you if that would helptha

I have the phone I'm in uk how would I go about getting that image for you I'm not rooted or anything I could get the android update version download to phone and upload that for you if that would help
Thank you for replying, yes it will be great if you that actually I have flashed custom rom by fastboot method and unfortunately the persist.img is corrupted by that. Let me know if you can.

Silent14725

Aug 9, 2015
POCO X4 Pro
Thank you for replying, yes it will be great if you that actually I have flashed custom rom by fastboot method and unfortunately the persist.img is corrupted by that. Let me know if you can.
You can give it a try I have downloaded the latest stock rom and recovery both yet the persist.img was missing in both roms.