Personalizer 2.0 - Change operator Name !

Search This thread

NP9660

Oct 24, 2007
Belgium
This is one handy tool, it's a simply program that let you change ALL the operator names inside your phone to whatever you whant. Because it also fix some problems with phones that show the 5 digit ID i tought i share with you all. Works almost on any device ! Cheers

Install to Main Memory and NOT to memorycard !

Developer: codyppc

Attachments

• Personalizer_2.0.cab
    153.2 KB · Views: 17,938
Last edited:

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
very awesome cab it is useless but fun thing to do, now i have "pimp mobile"

joe

i don't think it's useless, i used it to put my name on the today screen without the rest of the owner information, i think it's GREAT. i used to try and do it manually through the reg, but it defaulted every soft reset, so this thing is titts for me.

NP9660

Oct 24, 2007
Belgium
Yeah it's great little tool. I used it because my operator showed the name from the paycards (Pay&Go) and i have a abo, so changed the name to the operator name.

Botond

Nov 1, 2007
Los Angeles
When I uninstall this, my phone gets an error about not being able to run the mortscript. Is the uninstall supposed to delete every instance of the program?

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
Don't work for me....

After some second the operator name comes back....

I have tried also with the register editor.....

Anyone has a solution?

Last edited:

MaxMotus

Mar 12, 2007
www.stuartmoseley.com
Yeah same here i did it in regedit and after a few seconds it came back... except in "HTC Home" it has stayed which is where i see it most so kind of ok.

Even S2U2 it cam back after a few seconds!

MM

rohitsharman

Sep 9, 2007
Great work

It works perfectly fine on my Universal WM5, operator name doesn't change even after soft-reset or while makin' or receivin' calls.
Great work, sport.

Cheers..

theme freak

Nov 10, 2007
works perfectly, thanks =) it only changes to our original operator name when the signal changes..after the signal is stabilize, it will be turn back to our name :D