• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pet photos!

Search This thread

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Only took 1 real quick one so far...

Attachments

• InkedPXL_20211027_141413402.PORTRAIT.jpg
    InkedPXL_20211027_141413402.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 264

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Lets see em! Been considering switching from my S21u mostly because I feel the slower shutter speed, it isnt great with pet fur, etc.

So lets see your pet photos.
Sounds like a fun thread. There is also a great subreddit r/aww that we should post them to as well to highlight the P6 and the Pro and get some good press.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely. This is Avi, short for Avasarala, named after the character in The Expanse. About a month ago, reading the second major book in The Expanse series, Avasarala said, "Meow meow cry meow meow. That's all I heard you say."

Avi was sleeping on the walkway up to our porch a couple of weeks back. We fed her and she left later that morning. The next morning she was sleeping on our walkway again, so I got her, took her to the vet a couple hours later (she only had ear mites), and she's starting to get along with our 7 year old cat Savannah.

Last edited:

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Absolutely. This is Avi, short for Avasarala, named after the character in The Expanse. About a month ago, reading the second major book in The Expanse series, Avasarala said, "Meow meow cry meow meow. That's all I heard you say."

Avi was sleeping on the walkway up to our porch a couple of weeks back. We fed her and she left later that morning. The next morning she was sleeping on our walkway again, so I got her, took her to the vet a couple hours later (she only had ear mites), and she's starting to get along with our 7 year old cat Savannah.

Awesome!

94b20gsr

Sep 4, 2008
Alpharetta, GA

Love The Expanse, good choice! The show I feel is an underrated gem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Our Rescue Lucy.
    PXL_20211027_165943045.jpg
    PXL_20211027_170229800.PORTRAIT.jpg

Both are rescues, brought into the family by my sister.

Andy der Racker.jpg
    Daughters wee cat
    Our beautiful rescue Goldie.

original_555a55db-713f-4076-a7eb-035dd2108bac_IMG_20211025_012702.jpg
    PXL_20211027_130608338.jpg