• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Petition for allowing Indian developers to publish paid apps

Search This thread

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
perhaps you had better to post topic there : Paid Software Announcement and Discussion instead where it is .

I guess general forum is visited by more ppl as compared to paid software announcement and discussion forum... correct me if I am wrong :)

Signed. I hope more people will pay attention to this problem, because it's unfair. Good luck)

I will be more then happy if u ppl can post it on other places u visit on web including fb.. :)

OTAw

May 27, 2012
Chicago
Not desi myself but i signed. The voting process is quick and seamless.

slapping you upside the head from my galaxy tab 10.1 (P7510)

Reactions: fundoozzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Signed. Even tho I'm not Indian, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to sell paid apps.
    uploadfromtaptalk1349968223584.jpg

India is one of the largest android market in the world yet it has been overlooked number of times by Google.
    Currently 32 countries are in the list from where developers can sell paid apps and to everyone's surprise India is yet to make through.
    It is because of this that developers turn towards other platform and android market misses on new and innovative apps that would have been published by such developers. Even free/trial version of such app doesn't gets developed coz many developers consider not to materialize the idea coz of lack of incentive for their hard work..

To raise a voice for the same I had put forward a petition which can be found over here
    www.groubal.com/paid-android-apps-for-indian-developers/
    Guys we need support in numbers. So do sign up the petition and help to spread word abt same among family and friends coz it is with your support that this petition can bring in a positive change..

Note :- petition is targeted towards Indian developers because India is one of the largest android market and still it is not in the list among 32 countries..

YOU ARE FREE TO POST IT ANYWHERE YOU LIKE TO AND DIRECTLY POST THE LINK TO THE PETITION. JUST DROP THE LINK OF THE PLACE U POSTED IT IN COMMENTS

Credits : -

-> djibrilcoulibaly - for posting it at other places
    -> all those who voted
    View attachment 1393441

India is one of the largest android market in the world yet it has been overlooked number of times by Google.
    Currently 32 countries are in the list from where developers can sell paid apps and to everyone's surprise India is yet to make through.
    It is because of this that developers turn towards other platform and android market misses on new and innovative apps that would have been published by such developers. Even free/trial version of such app doesn't gets developed coz many developers consider not to materialize the idea coz of lack of incentive for their hard work..

To raise a voice for the same I had put forward a petition which can be found over here
    www.groubal.com/paid-android-apps-for-indian-developers/
    Guys we need support in numbers. So do sign up the petition and help to spread word abt same among family and friends coz it is with your support that this petition can bring in a positive change..

Note :- petition is targeted towards Indian developers because India is one of the largest android market and still it is not in the list among 32 countries..

I don't know that and I was planning to create app for android and become rich :crying:
    Signature #9.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    I signed , am not dev no indian But I thought you have the right be there .