• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[PETITION] Make R4INS AOKP Official

MikeySmikey

Dec 30, 2011
Springfield
I've been a member of the Skyrocket community for a while, from back when silver03wrx, M0D1441 and mhx were running things. There are a lot of great devs out there, so don't think I'm downing any of them, but I like to give credit when credit is due. Of all the devs I've had the pleasure of talking to and getting to know R4INS is by far the best. I'll give one example: I mentioned 4.1.2 yesterday (first time EVER that I beat someone to the punch lol) and we had a working build later that night. That's just one example. Lets not forget the fact that he doesn't have a SR to test these builds and they ALWAYS work. ALWAYS. I could go on and on, but I'll try to keep this short.

This is the reason for my thread is clear: I'd like to start a petition to get the AOKP Team to make R4INS builds official. He put a lot of hard work into this ROM, and since it was never built for the SR in the first place he deserves the recognition.

Here's how I'd like to do this: simply reply to my thread with a +1.

Show your support. R4INS deservies it.

PLEASE EVERYONE, DO NOT MESSAGE THE GUYS AT AOKP. Doing so will only annoy them and could potentially ruin any chance at getting R4INS made official device maintainer. Thank you for understanding.

Attachments

Last edited:

floppy__

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
I've been a member of the Skyrocket community for a while, from back when silver03wrx, M0D1441 and mhx were running things. There are a lot of great devs out there, so don't think I'm downing any of them, but I like to give credit when credit is due. Of all the devs I've had the pleasure of talking to and getting to know R4INS is by far the best. I'll give one example: I mentioned 4.1.2 yesterday (first time EVER that I beat someone to the punch lol) and we had a working build later that night. That's just one example. Lets not forget the fact that he doesn't have a SR to test these builds and they ALWAYS work. ALWAYS. I could go on and on, but I'll try to keep this short.

This is the reason for my thread is clear: I'd like to start a petition to get the AOKP Team to make R4INS builds official. He put a lot of hard work into this ROM, and since it was never built for the SR in the first place he deserves the recognition.

+1

Reactions: MikeySmikey

jgav71

Nov 9, 2010

+1 (x1000) ;)

aycockonxion

Jul 15, 2012
Tulsa
+1, and +1 again.

I agree, it's long overdue. The amount of effort and the finished product that R4INS puts together is 100% deserving of being the official device maintainer for the Skyrocket.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone