[PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X << Let's finally unleash our devices << STICKY THREAD!

Search This thread

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
I will sound wierd... But last htc, bought an sg3, just cause i got 50% of discount and my idea is ti sell it and get mote money... But s off is a pain... So clean to download a rom a just flash it via recovery with no PC.
So, no more HTc , i m not saying My hox sucks... I love my hox, but tired of flashing boot every time i flash a rom.
Obviously i wont sell my hox but my daily ride is my sg3. Ups.. What do u think now HTC? Think again about Soff pain. ;)

SKYDRAGON Team Leader

narkor

May 5, 2011
Békéscsaba
Re: [PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X &lt;&lt; Let's finally unleash our devices &lt;&lt; STICKY THRE

Signed!

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda premium

iuly_vn

Mar 27, 2011
Varna
Signed.
How many people are here ... 50/100/200!? How many? We have to be at least half the number of phones sold by HTC, to obtain S-OFF!

jed27.galvez

Jun 9, 2012
Re: [PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X &lt;&lt; Let's finally unleash our devices &lt;&lt; STICKY THRE

Football is gone. Htcruu.com is down. MWC is coming. I guess it is safe to say that the HTC One X will never obtain S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Mr_S

Dec 21, 2012

Football is gone. Htcruu.com is down. MWC is coming. I guess it is safe to say that the HTC One X will never obtain S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

It will. It's just when.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

jSterling

I would think HTC would be the kind of company to do and support something like this. I signed but like another stated above it is poorly written.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

maxilick

Jun 27, 2008
These threads are becoming a dime a dozen. Its been proven that they are a waste of storage and time.

svabandrei

Jun 20, 2007
Constanta

Chat Transcript
Va rugam asteptati pana un agent va fi disponibil sa va asiste...
Ati fost conectat la Dejan Durovic.
Dejan Durovic:* Good afternoon, how can I help you?
svab andrei:* Hi. How can i manage to get s-off for my device, one x?
Dejan Durovic:* To make a device S-OFF is a step not supported by HTC. We can assist you in unlocking the bootloader through our website www.htcdev.com however for S-OFF you will have to find the steps by browsing internet, and visit different ansdroid forums, such as xda-developers and such.
svab andrei:* My bootloader is already unlocked, but nobody till now didt managed to get s-off
Dejan Durovic:* We had a couple of customers that came to us saying that those steps are extremely difficult but can be done. We do not have those steps unfortunately, as we are not supporting that action.

Discution betwen me and a htc assistant.

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda premium

nitrous²

Jun 4, 2010
The Grid
AW: [PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X &lt;&lt; Let's finally unleash our devices &lt;&lt; STICKY THRE

Been a long time reader of the forum, finally decided to register. This is my first post here, signed the petition aswell!

Nice to have you here. Any support is appreciated! ;)

Thank people as long as you can...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X << Let's finally unleash our devices << STICKY THREAD!

Hey guys! Max here again. Let's finally show HTC that we really need S-OFF for our One devices! Let's unleash our beasts! Let's tell HTC to release official S-OFF method which would be worldwide available.

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

If you don't leave your signature here, it means that YOU DON'T WANT TO GET S-OFF!
    Mod, please make this thread sticky. ;)

LET'S MAKE BIG REVOLUTION. FOR OUR ONE X's.

Signed, although I don't think they give a rat's **** about some petitions.

I signed this way back around the time the petition was started, because I have always been an HTC fan, (still am). I signed- even though it was a long shot- because I believed like a lot of us, "why not what could it hurt", and I held on to the hope that HTC would snap out of it, and wake up to the reality that us petition signers were the hardcore HTC faithful, that were still holding on in support. We supported them when everyone else had gave up, because we knew what this company was, and is, capable of, but whether it's bad management, ownership, devs, or something not so apparent, just like Zulake predicted, HTC has chosen to pay attention 2 the wrong crowd, and I believe they will suffer as a company for that; but hey they knew the gamble, and unfortunately they continue to play the bluff.

Point being, I have since moved on to another device, that is not HTC, and my decision was made easier by the blatant arrogance of the company. I was sooooo close to getting the, "one", a device that finally had the feature I have always wanted, and have been hoping for - for years, (front facing speakers), and I was literally minutes from getting one, but in the end it was HTC themselves that made the decision for me, (I just wasn't willing to dance the dance anymore, so I bowed out).

I honestly wish HTC the best, they have great ideas, and products, and competition is always a win for us consumers, but I unfortunately had to move on from a, "set in their ways", company, because in the end it's my hard earned money on the line, (and that's my reality).
    I have just called HTC (international) - they said that they will look into our petition, but firstly we need to get more signatures :)

Click "thanks", guys ._.
    Signed!

But i think here is NOT right place for this kind of subject bro
    As I remember HTC didn't reply for desire hd users asking for ics update and they had 16000 signature petition, HTC doesn't listen anymore