• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[Phantom ROM 4.4.2][XXUFNI4][27-10-14]v13 FINAL EDITION [Fast+Stable+S5+N3 Features]

xbean

Nov 23, 2011
Happy News to Phantom Friends.

Only few of you know that phantom keyboard got some little issues.

Now all fixed.
Thanks a million to @claude96 for fixing them for us.

I will open a thread for the keyboard on themes and apps section today to release to public the best keyboard with emoji support.
Yeah, it is working perfectly fine now. The BEST gets even Better. :)

gabripranzo

Aug 26, 2012
The problem is that the Xposed additions module make the Home key also to end call. Because of that, you can't move on to another screen during a call.
I have asked in the application thread, I think the developer is going to change the home behaviour to emulate the TouchWiz one. [emoji6]

Sent from Galaxy Note 8.0 GT–N5100

griny

May 23, 2006
Oradea
Yes, uncheck the reboot option before completing Aroma will be fine.
Welcome on-board to Phantom v5. Cheers. :D
for those who forget and get the error just ignore the error and reboot the system.
Another thing , for those who want a transparent weather widget go to weather setting /widget transparency and change the value to 100.
Maybe you can put this on OP .

themoto

Jun 20, 2012
I still can't understand why it doesn't work for you. Can you use ES File Explorer or similar root explorer to calculate MD5 checksum of the Stability Pack for Phantom v4 that you've on your phone & compare it against this checksum (MD5: 9E578DDB59192E48443A2C2ACE66E565)?

If MD5 checksum matches then can you copy the following files from \system\priv-app\ folder, compress them in a ZIP file, upload to cloud storage?
  • Keyguard.apk
  • SecSettings.apk

I suspect something could have gone wrong & we should pick this up to avoid this happen to newer versions. Cheers. :D

I always use ES File Explorer to check MD5 that's not the problem.
Tell me what to do to compress a Zipfile in ES File Explorer i don't understand how.

i'm downloading v5 at the moment but the speed is verry slow here in Egypt.

xbean

Nov 23, 2011
I still can't understand why it doesn't work for you. Can you use ES File Explorer or similar root explorer to calculate MD5 checksum of the Stability Pack for Phantom v4 that you've on your phone & compare it against this checksum (MD5: 9E578DDB59192E48443A2C2ACE66E565)?

If MD5 checksum matches then can you copy the following files from \system\priv-app\ folder, compress them in a ZIP file, upload to cloud storage?
  • Keyguard.apk
  • SecSettings.apk

I suspect something could have gone wrong & we should pick this up to avoid this happen to newer versions. Cheers. :D

I always use ES File Explorer to check MD5 that's not the problem.
Tell me what to do to compress a Zipfile in ES File Explorer i don't understand how.

i'm downloading v5 at the moment but the speed is verry slow here in Egypt.
If the files are corrupted at your internal or external memory then you can't do a compare by yourself. Send me those files & I'll compare for you.

There is a dev host mirror that I've created earlier. Get it from here. It is much faster in some part of the world. Give it a try. Cheers. :D

Reactions: themoto

rajil.s

Nov 8, 2012
Just an observation. I skipped YouTube in aroma and instead installed it from the play store. YouTube didn't work and gave error 'connection to server lost'. I had to go back into aroma and install it as a system app. Now it works.

Update: ok, it seems that the latest YouTube itself is buggy (5.7.38). The reason that the aroma version worked as mentioned above was because it was an old version (5.5.27). As soon as I updated the latest play store version I got the same error back.

Is anybody else noticing it using the latest play store version?

Last edited:

kawashima85

Jan 4, 2014
V5:
I've a FC on Samsung sync and about phantom keyboard in aroma, is the same wesa had shared with the community or it need install?

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone