Philippine Moto Z Play Thread

Search This thread

welxiii

Feb 3, 2016
Manila
Is there a thread for PH users?

Got mine from MemoX not more than a week ago and I couldnt be happier.

Coming from the nexus 6, I wanted a phone with a big screen, near stock rom and dual sim. I preordered V20 but eventually cancelled. I was also eyeing OPT as it was cheap with awesome specs but in the PH you will have to deal with 3rd party resellers or order from the US.

Then, Moto released moto z along with its kin and eventually, the dual sim variant ( initially, only single sim was available)which made my decision a bit easier.

I am very happy with this phone. On paper, specs are meh but in real life usage, WOW!

Anyone else in the PH rocking the play?

nichiyoubi

Feb 27, 2014
Is there a thread for PH users?

Got mine from MemoX not more than a week ago and I couldnt be happier.

Coming from the nexus 6, I wanted a phone with a big screen, near stock rom and dual sim. I preordered V20 but eventually cancelled. I was also eyeing OPT as it was cheap with awesome specs but in the PH you will have to deal with 3rd party resellers or order from the US.

Then, Moto released moto z along with its kin and eventually, the dual sim variant ( initially, only single sim was available)which made my decision a bit easier.

I am very happy with this phone. On paper, specs are meh but in real life usage, WOW!

Anyone else in the PH rocking the play?

Not yet but will on January. Wait I thought the dual sim version for the Z play is available only in EU. Did you also opt for extended warranty on MemoX?

welxiii

Feb 3, 2016
Manila
No extended warranty was offered and I didnt ask.

A few weeks back I was speaking with a moto rep in social media and they said only single sim was offered. When I went to memox in megamall last fri, i was surprised to see that they now offer dual sim on z and z play. So I was sold right then and there.

Sent from my Motorola XT1635-02 using XDA Labs

nichiyoubi

Feb 27, 2014
No extended warranty was offered and I didnt ask.

A few weeks back I was speaking with a moto rep in social media and they said only single sim was offered. When I went to memox in megamall last fri, i was surprised to see that they now offer dual sim on z and z play. So I was sold right then and there.

That's nice. How's the phone performing so far? Battery-wise and everyday use

welxiii

Feb 3, 2016
Manila
I still have the habit of charging my phone when I get to the office and back home. Like I said, I was coming from the nexus 6 where I always reach 40% at the end of the day. But with this, I never go down to 70%. Battery life is subjective so my experience may be diff from others.

Battery life is excellent and like what reviews said it never lags. Actually, the only lag I have experienced was on facebook messenger. So I think that is because of that crappy app.

Great phone, you wont be dissapointed.

Reactions: nichiyoubi

nichiyoubi

Feb 27, 2014
I still have the habit of charging my phone when I get to the office and back home. Like I said, I was coming from the nexus 6 where I always reach 40% at the end of the day. But with this, I never go down to 70%. Battery life is subjective so my experience may be diff from others.

Battery life is excellent and like what reviews said it never lags. Actually, the only lag I have experienced was on facebook messenger. So I think that is because of that crappy app.

Thanks. I'll stick with the single sim but your description of it and how it performs so far is promising

jeprox

Jan 22, 2012
Hi . . . I'm a Motorola fan ever since the flip phone Razor v3i era. I was with Atrix 4G, Droid HD Maxx. Do you know any legit online shop who sells this model with COD?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.