No I did not on my PUS6551/12 and also I feel that it's weird there is no microphone at least on the remote to make some voice searches on Youtube for instance.
- The service will replace the motherboard from 2016 Android TV
- The Android will update from 5 to 6 (and 7 in the future)
- USB ports will update from 2.0 to 3.0
- HDMI ports 3 and 4 will downgrade from 2.0 to 1.4, but two HDMI 2.0 will remain anyhow
- TV model number will have R2 -suffix
- Memory will go from 16 Gb to 8 Gb
- Comes with IR remote instead of Bluetooth
They also mentioned some models will lose 3D, Twin Tuner and will only have one CAM port instead of two.
AFAIK this model will still have Passive 3D after R2 -upgrade, is this correct? Also does anyone have experience with these IR remotes, how are they? Does EasyLink/HDMI-CEC still work? Also I understood HDR will be working after the upgrade?
- PUS6401 Mother board (QM163e)
- There's Android 7 already
- i think that there's one USB 3.0 port, but poorly powered. The rest is 2.0.
- IR remote, so much better that old one, fast, you don't have to point TV.
- Passive 3D still works
- 7150 had one tuner and one CAM port, nothing changes
- HDR is working
- most import, TV is finally working great!