[PHOENIX] MSM Xtended XR Release v3.0 OFFICIAL [Android 11] [December 18th, 2020]

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013

Code:
* Disclaimer 
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! goes the dynamite

Our Intro

*** We team "MSM Xtended" are here with new era of Android. We have tried our best to blend all available options and features of different ROMs in to one without compramising the stability for better user experience.***

Features We Integrated
HERE

If you like our work, Support Us !!!

*SuperDroidBond
*mukesh22584

Flash Instructions
Clean Flash
1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
2) Download ROM, Gapps & Stock.
3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
4) Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
5) Flash - Stock & Rom
6) Reboot to Recovery
7) Flash Gapps & Magisk if you want root
8) Boot to System
9) Setup and #GetXtended.

Dirty Flash
1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
2) Download ROM
3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
4) Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
5) Flash - ROM.
6) Reboot to system and #GetXtended.

**If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

**If you use Xposed, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

**If you use another kernel, please don't bother reporting any bugs**​

Credits & Thanks To Community

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.

That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.

* LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
* GZOSP
* ColtOS Team & Specially @Rakesh.Batra
* OmniROM
* Nitrogen OS
* AICP
* crDroid
* DirtyUnicorns
* Screwd AOSP
* CypherOS
* Liquid Remix
* Benzo ROM
* BootLeggers ROM
* AOSP Extended ROM
* Syberia-Project
* PixelDust Project
* Pixel Experience

XDA:DevDB Information
MSM-Xtended R for POCO X2, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
GtrCraft
Source Code: https://github.com/Xtended-R

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest TWRP Recovery
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-10-14
Last Updated 2020-11-11

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
Gps working now.

Tested working - call, sms, mobile data, wifi, gps, bluetooth (call and media), cast, IR, camera (modded google camera by sannn111ty), magisk, Viper4Android, music, video, youtube, whatsapp

Battery usage seems good too.

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
Gps working now.

Tested working - call, sms, mobile data, wifi, gps, bluetooth (call and media), cast, IR, camera (modded google camera by sannn111ty), magisk, Viper4Android, music, video, youtube, whatsapp

Battery usage seems good too.
The above were tested based on Xtended-XR-v1.0-phoenix-OFFICIAL-20201014.

Updated to 20201016 and tried it for a while. Built-in camera doesn't work nor does modded Google Camera. Reverted back to 20201014 build.

sidrek

Dec 20, 2018
No matter what I try, I end up getting Error code 1 when I try to install. I followed the steps to the dot mentioned in the OP, But it seems that I may be doing something wrong. Can someone help me with this.

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
The first installation is quite complicated but subsequent update is easy. This is how I install:-

1) # fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0624-REDMI_K30-CN-wzsx150.img (install twrp from pc)
Recovery -> Wipe > Format data -> reboot to recovery
Recovery -> Copy rom files (stock rom, Xtended rom, Gapp, Magisk) from Pc to phone storage -> reboot to fastboot mode

2) # fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.0-14-phoenix-unified-mauronofrio.img (install twrp from pc)
Recovery -> Install -> stock rom (miui_PHOENIX_V12.0.5.0.QGHCNXM_fc51e1211b_10.0.zip)
-> Wipe -> Swipe to Factory Reset
-> Install -> Android 11 rom (Xtended-XR-v1.0-phoenix-OFFICIAL-20201014.zip or latest)-> Reboot

3) Recovery -> Install -> Gapp (NikGapps-omni-arm64-11-20201010-signed.zip) -> reboot

4) Recovery -> Install -> Root (Magisk-21.0) -> Reboot

Good luck! :)

bigbadwolf_pig

Oct 27, 2014
Somewhere far east...
My Oneplus One died and no amount of tinkering with it can revive it(Already replaced LCD twice, motherboard, power and volume buttons, etc...).
I'm moving on to another phone and I'm particularly interested in Poco X2.
I was looking around and I saw a fairly priced used Redmi K30 China rom with an unlocked bootloader. I'm thinking of buying that.
I'm used to LineageOS, as they still release official nightlies for Oneplus One. I think if I were to move on to my purchase of the Redmi K30, I'll be flashing this ROM since I like the simplicity of it.
I just have a query, since the Poco X2/Redmi K30 has 120hz, if I flash this rom can I tweak it to just 60hz?

Looking forward to this rom and thanks @jngiag for the detailed instructions and the dev team for making this rom. :D

Last edited:

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
There is an option to select 60/90/120 Hz. No further tweak is needed. To confirm it, there is an option to display the refresh rate in the developer option if you need it.

This rom is very stable and has very good power usage.

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
Android Auto is not working. It is working in Android 11 DerpFest. I have tried all other Android 11 roms. This is one of the best Android 11 rom. :)

ZainBilq

Nov 29, 2014