• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

PhoenixOS for YB1-X91F

Search This thread

woodi45

May 15, 2015
question

hello, sorry I have a stupid question, is it not possible to recover the files necessary for the proper functioning of phoenix OS on an andoi rom of the yogabook to add them to an edit version of the phoenix OS?

omerlin

Jul 23, 2018
Installed PhoenixOS v3.0.2 (Based on Android7.1) to my YB, as second OS. Its working, and also WIFI works, got root and PlayStore.
Not good: screen only portrait (rotating apps doesnt work), rotation sensor doesnt works/detected; NO SOUND; keyboard part of YB is always on and works as digitizer - that means in tablet mode, when you touch keyboard, it react like at screen toich same place.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I TAKE NO RESPOSIBILITY IF YOU DAMAGED YOUR DEVICE

What is PhoenixOS ?​
    Phoenix OS is an enhanced new personal computer operating system based on the Android x86 platform and is suitable for smart tablets, laptops, desktop computers and other large-screen devices. It inherits many features and functions of classic personal computer operating systems and also supports millions of mainstream Android applications. You can use it freely in any environment – home, office, education or any other.

More Informations, visit: http://www.phoenixos.com/en/

How to download and install PhoenixOS for YogaBook Windows version ?​
    1.Go to this URL.
    http://www.phoenixos.com/download_x86
    2.Download exe 7.1.1 Nougat with version 2.2.0 or above.
    3. Install it by choosing install on Hard Disk, then choose the size of data you like to choose:eek::eek: .
    4.Wait till the install finish, then reboot by the icon on Desktop or by Normally Rebooting the choose PhoenixOS form grub4dos.
    5.The first booting will take 10 min.
    6.ENJOY:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Whats working:​
    WIFI
    GPS
    BRIGHTNESS
    PLAY STORE ALREADY INSTALLED;)
    VERY SMOTH

Whats not working:​
    Screen rotating, i try to install third party apps but it didn´t work:(
    Bluetooth
    Battery stay on 100 Procent for some Reasons with charging logo
    THIS ROM UNFORTUNATELY ISN'T ROOTED
    CANT GO TO DEEP SLEEP MODE
    BATTERY survived for 7 hours, i dont know if that pro or con;)

NOTES:​
    1. If ANY one know how to fix this problems plz contact me or contact PhoenixOS team
    2. Iam not a Dev. i just share my own experience with my Yoga Book

If you liked this Thread PlZ hit the Thanks button:cool:

Peace:fingers-crossed:

Update: Hi,
    PhoenixOS have alot of issues on our device, we won't get anymore supports from PhoenixOS Team
    Look like we need to wake up to developing our own rom by ourselves,
    We are some Lenovo Yoga Book developers for (Android and windows versions) , we have a telegram chatroom, we hope that you gonna join us ;)
    MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED
    When I try to install it, it goes to about 90% completed but it never finished and I left it for hours. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    Do you have enough Strange, you must at least 18 gb for 16 gb size
    When I try to install it, it goes to about 90% completed but it never finished and I left it for hours. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    Do you have enough Storage, you must at least 18 gb for 16 gb Size, i advice to not install this Rom it has a lot of issues