Phone Battery is draining too fast

Search This thread

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
My Phone is draining -1799 mA of battery.

Does anyone have knowledge on diagnosing the fault?

This happens in any flashed ROM, even on stock

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
My Phone is draining -1799 mA of battery.

Does anyone have knowledge on diagnosing the fault?

This happens in any flashed ROM, even on stock
idk what's the cause but that's a huge battery drain. Did you tried apps like greenify ? They freeze apps that may drain your battery. If this doesn't change your battery life, well it's time to change your battery!

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
idk what's the cause but that's a huge battery drain. Did you tried apps like greenify ? They freeze apps that may drain your battery. If this doesn't change your battery life, well it's time to change your battery!
Thanks for the reply. Yes I tried many apps, even removed system apps and wakelocks. Funny thing is, the battery discharge is much lower when phone is idling ( around -301mA)

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
I don't know...since how many years do you use your battery ? Perhaps it's the time for a change ;-)

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
I don't know...since how many years do you use your battery ? Perhaps it's the time for a change ;-)
You guys are right, I should just buy a new battery. The thing is I already had bought a second battery, but it's doing the same thing and now the first one bloated