Phone battery life starts to suck suddenly

Search This thread

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
I normally have a habit of whatsapping through the whole days with my friends which my phone would start telling me its on low battery around 11hrs after later but I couldn't figure out why my battery died out within 6hr when half the time was only used for whatsapp and the rest of the time, the phone was just idling...
Any suggestion to improve the situation? Would really be grateful if there is as I need the phone to at least survive throughout a day

maxilick

Jun 27, 2008
There's a couple of threads floating around here with various opinions on extending battery life, some may work for you.

andreifx

Jan 27, 2013
Frankfurt
I normally have a habit of whatsapping through the whole days with my friends which my phone would start telling me its on low battery around 11hrs after later but I couldn't figure out why my battery died out within 6hr when half the time was only used for whatsapp and the rest of the time, the phone was just idling...
Any suggestion to improve the situation? Would really be grateful if there is as I need the phone to at least survive throughout a day

BetterBatteryStats always helped me identify such draining issues.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809