• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Phone Call Recordings

Search This thread

JohnnyEpic

Apr 3, 2011
Has this been achieved..attempted.. yet? I tried some of the apps in the PlayStore w/ no success. Would love to see this soon. I used this feature that was baked into KifKiatKiller by Josh Beach (sure miss that guy on Sprint) on the Note 3.

Reactions: pcmanager

Uniquebarbee

Oct 29, 2014
Has this been achieved..attempted.. yet? I tried some of the apps in the PlayStore w/ no success. Would love to see this soon. I used this feature that was baked into KifKiatKiller by Josh Beach (sure miss that guy on Sprint) on the Note 3.
I too was sad to see that Josh is skipping the Note 4 and done with Sprint anyway back to the topic at hand I use Call Recorder PRO always have and always will it records both incoming and outgoing calls and it can save to SD card or internal memory. Some have used Dr. Kevan auto call record. I am rooted it makes no difference with Call Recorder PRO the free version records up to 45 seconds or so Pro unlimited records FWIW
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.gravador.callrecorder.lite.activity&hl=en

Last edited:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!

There are a few apps on Play that work as well...My GF got one that does not require root and can even be set to record certain callers automatically.

Top Liked Posts