Question Phone calls suddenly shut off / false screen touches / bad proximity sensor

Search This thread

Rafudus

Aug 29, 2016
Albacete
Xiaomi Poco F3
Im u
wonder where's the proximity and ultrasonic sensor. *#*#miui#*#* can't test it. Using nillkin's case, one works perfectly, while the one with the thicker camera protector blocks the sensor and calling won't dim the screen.....
I wonder where's the proximity and ultrasonic sensor. *#*#miui#*#* can't test it. Using nillkin's case, one works perfectly, while the one with the thicker camera protector blocks the sensor and calling won't dim the screen.....
Im using nillkin's case too and same problem... Its a pity cause is a good case...

billy_overheat

Im u
wonder where's the proximity and ultrasonic sensor. *#*#miui#*#* can't test it. Using nillkin's case, one works perfectly, while the one with the thicker camera protector blocks the sensor and calling won't dim the screen.....

Im using nillkin's case too and same problem... Its a pity cause is a good case...
So i guess that's the problem although i did see very little difference compared to the thinner nillkin. the upper part is just a tad thicker and i guess it blocks the sensors. sigh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, it has also happened to me that the screen does not go out when I am on the phone. If you take the phone away from your ear for a moment and then go back to it, the display goes off.
    Perhaps you can bring this issue to Poco's attention directly via: https://c.po.co/global/

I would also like to know if it's a hardware or software related issue.
    I already did as for the haptic motor sound issue (which is fixed now).
    So lets wait for a response...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone