vaseey

Nov 19, 2011
T
his is what i says

Determining available free space by GetDiskFreeSpaceEx:

Available space to caller = 14409 MB
Total space on current drive = 250000 MB
Free space on drive = 14409 MB

Optional step! Type 'y' and press ENTER if you need GordonGate flash driver, or type 'n' to skip.
This creates GordonGate driver installer in the same dir with newflasher.exe!
n

No usb device with vid:0x0fce pid:0xb00b !
Press any key to continue . . .

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Feb 3, 2013
Los Osos
Sony Xperia 1 III
Google Pixel Watch
T

his is what i says

Determining available free space by GetDiskFreeSpaceEx:

Available space to caller = 14409 MB
Total space on current drive = 250000 MB
Free space on drive = 14409 MB

Optional step! Type 'y' and press ENTER if you need GordonGate flash driver, or type 'n' to skip.
This creates GordonGate driver installer in the same dir with newflasher.exe!
n

No usb device with vid:0x0fce pid:0xb00b !
Press any key to continue . . .

vaseey

Nov 19, 2011
You mean gordon gate, yeah its installed already.
1669066159817.png

You're running in a Circle. Use My Guides to install Drivers. Use the ones from Google/Sony directly. Connect Your Device to USB while holding volume down and install EMMA. Let it connect to the Internet and it will load an show Your Device. From there You can Repair or close it and use NewFlasher. Enjoy...

Feel free to spend Me a Coffee if it worked for You. Otherwise send your device to Sony. They repair Software issues for free usually. I had a User who just did that with his Xperia 1 III

Last edited:

vaseey

Nov 19, 2011
You're running in a Circle. Use My Guides to install Drivers. Use the ones from Google/Sony directly. Connect Your Device to USB while holding volume down and install EMMA. Let it connect to the Internet and it will load an show Your Device. From there You can Repair or close it and use NewFlasher. Enjoy...

Feel free to spend Me a Coffee if it worked for You. Otherwise send your device to Sony. They repair Software issues for free usually. I had a User who just did that with his Xperia 1 III
Hello, can you link me to your driver guide? Sorry unable to get to it. Also I am not sure if India has sony service center.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Feb 3, 2013
Los Osos
Sony Xperia 1 III
Google Pixel Watch
Hello, can you link me to your driver guide? Sorry unable to get to it. Also I am not sure if India has sony service center.
Here a link to his thread

vaseey

Nov 19, 2011
Here a link to his thread
Thank you. I tried it and it is installed like this
1669373624001.png

Here is everything I did- let me know if I messed up somewhere

View attachment 5771049
You need to turn off Your Phone before! Hold VolumeUp with Power until You get 3 Vibrations in a row (WITHOUT USB Connected). Thats a hardreset. Hold VolumeDown and connect while holding to Your PC (DON'T press any other Buttons). Emma should show the Device now. Hope that does it for You. Otherwise You are 100% Lost. Good Luck

smmate3

Mar 16, 2012
Toledo
You need to turn off Your Phone before! Hold VolumeUp with Power until You get 3 Vibrations in a row (WITHOUT USB Connected). Thats a hardreset. Hold VolumeDown and connect while holding to Your PC (DON'T press any other Buttons). Emma should show the Device now. Hope that does it for You. Otherwise You are 100% Lost. Good Luck
It wasn't powered on at all. The only way I could get it to do or show anything was to plug it in to a power source where only the notification led would blink red, and nothing else. No vibrations of any kind with any button combinations.

It wasn't powered on at all. The only way I could get it to do or show anything was to plug it in to a power source where only the notification led would blink red, and nothing else. No vibrations of any kind with any button combinations.
I am really sorry for You but You will need a replacement Board. SONY does that for You or let it do someone else. There are no known ways to use EDL or something like that on Xperias. Your last chance could be to open up the device and to disconnect the Battery to force it to USB. But i wouldnt do that with running Warranty.

D

Deleted member 11998839

Bro can you please mention the processor of your device? If its mediatek then you can flash the firmware using mtk client tool. Download tool from here:

Top Liked Posts