Question Phone Display randomly turns on when phone is not in use

Search This thread

mechanical_engineer

Jul 15, 2020
I bought a Realme 8 8/128 gb 4g model a few weeks ago. I have disabled face unlock. But still the phone screen turns on and displays the lock screen. At first i thought that this is happening due to notifications but this assumption was wrong, anyone have a solution?

Demon_069

Aug 21, 2021
I bought a Realme 8 8/128 gb 4g model a few weeks ago. I have disabled face unlock. But still the phone screen turns on and displays the lock screen. At first i thought that this is happening due to notifications but this assumption was wrong, anyone have a so

I bought a Realme 8 8/128 gb 4g model a few weeks ago. I have disabled face unlock. But still the phone screen turns on and displays the lock screen. At first i thought that this is happening due to notifications but this assumption was wrong, anyone have a solution?
Check whether tha " Raise to wake" is on or off in the settings.
Hope it helps

Reactions: Fahim Ferdoush

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought a Realme 8 8/128 gb 4g model a few weeks ago. I have disabled face unlock. But still the phone screen turns on and displays the lock screen. At first i thought that this is happening due to notifications but this assumption was wrong, anyone have a so

Check whether tha " Raise to wake" is on or off in the settings.
    Hope it helps