Phone Durability,Drop Tests

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Having had the phone a few days and it cost me €465 delivered from Amazon Spain,

one of my main worries having seen drop Tests (as links) where the phone has fallen not from very high and cracked and broke even with the case on it.

I imagine I will drop this phone at some stage because that's life !!

I have dropped my OnePlus 6T a few times but it was completely fine. I think it had gorilla glass 6 and was a lighter phone.

Not sure now about the X2 pro with its weight and Gorilla glass 5. Ive seen another post on here where someone had dropped and cracked it too.

Here's links of YouTube drop tests:

One where it did not break(I think,don't speak his language)

One where it broke

Thread on here where someone cracked rear glass

https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-x2-pro/accessories/rear-glass-broken-t4025763

Last edited:
Reactions: dadri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Having had the phone a few days and it cost me €465 delivered from Amazon Spain,

one of my main worries having seen drop Tests (as links) where the phone has fallen not from very high and cracked and broke even with the case on it.

I imagine I will drop this phone at some stage because that's life !!

I have dropped my OnePlus 6T a few times but it was completely fine. I think it had gorilla glass 6 and was a lighter phone.

Not sure now about the X2 pro with its weight and Gorilla glass 5. Ive seen another post on here where someone had dropped and cracked it too.

Here's links of YouTube drop tests:

One where it did not break(I think,don't speak his language)

One where it broke

Thread on here where someone cracked rear glass

https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-x2-pro/accessories/rear-glass-broken-t4025763
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone