Question Phone fall down (reboot) radomly

Search This thread

eskeip

Feb 18, 2014
Hello, I have a problem with my phone. Freezes and restarts repeatedly. I've already tried starting it in safe mode and restoring the factory settings, but it didn't help. I sent it to Samsung service for diagnostics, they quoted me a price for replacing the motherboard. Well, I bought the phone used and I don't have a warranty card for it, so I would have to pay for the repair myself. As far as I know, the s22ultra has a problem with restarts. Does anyone know why? what's wrong how to fix it? or is it possible to request a copy of the warranty certificate somewhere?

samsung honors warranty claims in the same country the device was lntended to be sold, the device must not be in any kind of blacklist( stolen, lost, not paid in full, etc) if those conditions are met, a proof of purchase is required, regardless of it being from a former owner, these requisites vary from one country to another one

eskeip

Feb 18, 2014
So I can't do anything without a warranty card. Can anyone tell me where exactly it was bought from according to the imei? What could be wrong? I also called the service center to see if anyone could fix the motherboard. But they don't have the equipment for that. Wouldn't another software fix it?

eskeip

Feb 18, 2014
I probably won't work on that document, except that I would find out where it was purchased from and write to the seller about a copy. Does anyone know where the error could be? More samsung s22u have this problem.