"Phone info" menu on OxygenOS 13

Search This thread

DOPowner

Apr 24, 2022
Does anyone know how to access the "Phone info" secret menu that used to be accessible in OOS11 by dialling the *#*#4636#*#* code?
i'm trying to reach the "Set preffered network type" option.

As far as i understand the ColorOS-ification of oxygenOS is to blame for the old code not working.
If anyone knows the new code or some other way please let me know.

Thank you

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
Does anyone know how to access the "Phone info" secret menu that used to be accessible in OOS11 by dialling the *#*#4636#*#* code?

As far as i understand the ColorOS-ification of oxygenOS is to blame for the old code not working.

Thank you
Install activity launcher app from play store. Open it and go to the settings app. Launch activity named "Mobile Network (com.android.settings.network.telephony.MobileNetworkActivity)". Try changing network mode there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you
    Install activity launcher app from play store. Open it and go to the settings app. Launch activity named "Mobile Network (com.android.settings.network.telephony.MobileNetworkActivity)". Try changing network mode there.