Question Phone is laggy, forced closing apps after latest patch.

Search This thread

pulsar

Sep 20, 2013
Moto G 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
2 days ago there was a small update. MIUI Global Stable 13.0.16. Now my phone is unusable. What should I do? I am very frustrated. I would have gone for custom rom if kernel was released. So, I am waiting. Meanwhile what should I do?
Can any one tell me if it's possible to update to Android version 12 using Global version?

D

Deleted member 6256322

What security patch was it , is June? I got a patch a few weeks back that updated me to August , and it's version 13.0.12 . Still no android 12 and I doubt we'll even see it this year now.

Anyway I'd do a hard reset and see how it goes

Lister Of Smeg

What security patch was it , is June? I got a patch a few weeks back that updated me to August , and it's version 13.0.12 . Still no android 12 and I doubt we'll even see it this year now.

How very dare you....

I am confident we will ALL be on Android 12 very very soon....
.... just about when everyone else is on Android 16 !!! ;-) :p lol

Lister

D

Deleted member 6256322

How very dare you....

Lister
Yeah we'll get 12 and then everyone will want to go back to 11 cause it so bad 🤣.

Was thinking of you last night Lister , watched RD seasons 10 & 11 on uktvplay last night . I've gotta get me a karma drive lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Yeah we'll get 12 and then everyone will want to go back to 11 cause it so bad 🤣.

Was thinking of you last night Lister , watched RD seasons 10 & 11 on uktvplay last night . I've gotta get me a karma drive lol
You can just see it, can't you... We're all b*tchin now, saying.... where is A12?? And when it arrives, we'll all be.... "Is this it?? Is this what we waited for.... WTF ?? A12 killed my phone... :( lol"

Oh dear, should I be worried or concerned?? lol. Ah, I see... good ole RD, phewww... ;-) lol. Can't beat a bit of RD, although must admit, I enjoyed the earlier series... didn't really get into the new ones, couldn't quote from those.. But the original, now ya talking... "smoke me kipper i'll be back for breakfast" "what a guy....." :p

Lister

D

Deleted member 6256322

You can just see it, can't you... We're all b*tchin now, saying.... where is A12?? And when it arrives, we'll all be.... "Is this it?? Is this what we waited for.... WTF ?? A12 killed my phone... :( lol"

Oh dear, should I be worried or concerned?? lol. Ah, I see... good ole RD, phewww... ;-) lol. Can't beat a bit of RD, although must admit, I enjoyed the earlier series... didn't really get into the new ones, couldn't quote from those.. But the original, now ya talking... "smoke me kipper i'll be back for breakfast" "what a guy....." :p

Lister
The cat .. that's mine , that's mine , see that there . . That's mine too 🤣

• Haha

Lister Of Smeg

"Fish!"
"Today's fish is trout a la creme. Enjoy your meal."
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"I will."

D

Deleted member 6256322

"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"Fish!"
"I will."
Waiting for Mr Rimmer to say we're going off topic 😂😂😂

• Haha

Wilbo2016

Oct 27, 2017
Just to add a bit more confusion, my phone (UK NFC) decided to update itself today whilst on charge. But no, it wasn't 12, what I now have is the September security update with MIUI 13.0.13.0.

What a strange company Xiaomi is...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How very dare you....

Lister
    D
    Deleted member 6256322
    How very dare you....

Lister

Lister
    D
    Deleted member 6256322

Lister
    "Fish!"
    "Fish!"
    "Fish!"
    "Fish!"
    "Fish!"