Phone laggy

Search This thread

APURBO DEY

Dec 5, 2022
Hello. My phone model is oppo a5s cph 1909.It is almost 3 years old. It's display gives issues ( if I tap on a place, sometimes it taps at any other place. Sometimes it ghost touches and sometimes doesn't respond).It was on the drawers for a month because it's display was damaged.then recently it had been repaired. But after day of repairing I had seen the display problems mentioned above. Then I freed up phone space and ram by deleting some apps and the problem seems to be better at now though it is still present. So can anybody give some cures?
Thanks to all who read it and sorry for wrong English.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hello. My phone model is oppo a5s cph 1909.It is almost 3 years old. It's display gives issues ( if I tap on a place, sometimes it taps at any other place. Sometimes it ghost touches and sometimes doesn't respond).It was on the drawers for a month because it's display was damaged.then recently it had been repaired. But after day of repairing I had seen the display problems mentioned above. Then I freed up phone space and ram by deleting some apps and the problem seems to be better at now though it is still present. So can anybody give some cures?
It sounds like a damaged or defective digitizer. Take your device back to the repair center; they should have given you a warranty on the repairs.

Reactions: APURBO DEY

APURBO DEY

Dec 5, 2022
It sounds like a damaged or defective digitizer. Take your device back to the repair center; they should have given you a warranty on the repairs.
What is a digitizer? And after I had done what they told ( basically free up the space and make the phone lighter), the phone is now better. And can u give me any recommendations for making the phone faster without root or custom ROM? Thanks anyways.

APURBO DEY

Dec 5, 2022
R
What is a digitizer? And after I had done what they told ( basically free up the space and make the phone lighter), the phone is now better. And can u give me any recommendations for making the phone faster without root or custom ROM? Thanks anyways.
What is a digitizer? And after I had done what they told ( basically free up the space and make the phone lighter), the phone is now better but power button is very less responsive.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The digitizer is the electronic part of the screen that detects touches.

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
@APURBO DEY

Return phone to repair center and demand them to fix your screen issue: they obviously performed miserable service - you even have paid for?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.