Phone nearly dead please help!!!!!

Search This thread
Jan 11, 2016
khatima
My samsung grand dous got suddenly off and I had to flash stocks rom with Odin again but the problem is that every time try to flash it strucks on initialsation or setup connection... I tried with multiple ports and Odin versions.. replace battery also but no sucess .. tried pit file then it shows nand write start .. failed
Help please

Jan 11, 2016
khatima
My samsung grand dous got suddenly off and I had to flash stocks rom with Odin again but the problem is that every time try to flash it strucks on initialsation or setup connection... I tried with multiple ports and Odin versions.. replace battery also but no sucess .. tried pit file then it shows nand write start .. failed
Help please
SOrry wrong forum..

ebenezerv99

Jul 29, 2017
Help please

When I face this problem, i just check the file which im flashing, sometimes it might have not downloaded properly or you might just be flashing firmware of another mobile. Has always worked for me, hope i helped :D