Phone stuck in Fastboot mode, cannot open TWRP nor flash via. Miflash

Search This thread

zubn1

May 9, 2020
Hi friends, I have tried searching the forums but I cannot find a similar situation to mine.

I have been trying to install Pixel Experience and basically ended up bricking my phone. It has been in fastboot mode for the last 4 hours. Any attempt to flash via. Miflash will end up in either an error message or stay on status 'flashing' but will not end (I waited almost 40 minutes with no change). I am currently using the flash_all.bat file method and have been stuck on 'erasing boot' as its final message for over 20 minutes.
Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks,

zubn1

neerajverma04

Sep 4, 2011
toolaio.tk/

Try to flash factory ROM with this. It should work.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Have you tried to format data after installing ROM as well?

flamedrops

Dec 9, 2014
Ortigas
Hi friends, I have tried searching the forums but I cannot find a similar situation to mine.

I have been trying to install Pixel Experience and basically ended up bricking my phone. It has been in fastboot mode for the last 4 hours. Any attempt to flash via. Miflash will end up in either an error message or stay on status 'flashing' but will not end (I waited almost 40 minutes with no change). I am currently using the flash_all.bat file method and have been stuck on 'erasing boot' as its final message for over 20 minutes.
Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks,

zubn1

You should flash vbmeta.img of the last version you have installed to your phone.