• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Phone version

Search This thread

chipcamel

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys, just picked up a realme X2 pro. I noticed some devices have Google assistant and all that built in. I had my device sent from China but I had to add the play store and all that. I have a breeno Assistant built in instead. Also when I swipe down to search it's in Chinese still but the phone was set up on English. Some models have a app drawer and I do not. I can't even install a different launcher on the phone. Any tips or what I need to do?

chipcamel

Aug 9, 2017
Cant you install nova launcher from playstore?

I have the play store I can download launchers but can't change them to default. I can't change anything from default apps. Like Google messaging when I set to default it automatically goes back to the original one. Other users have said they have Google assistant built into the phone but I have something called breeno

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
I have the play store I can download launchers but can't change them to default. I can't change anything from default apps. Like Google messaging when I set to default it automatically goes back to the original one. Other users have said they have Google assistant built into the phone but I have something called breeno

Seen somewhere on the web that you can install the European rom over the Chinese one. Maby you could try that. Dont know how that works on realme phones since i have not gotten my hand on one yet. Ill be getting the European version that has everything installed by default.

Stanz3k

Nov 30, 2013
Seen somewhere on the web that you can install the European rom over the Chinese one. Maby you could try that. Dont know how that works on realme phones since i have not gotten my hand on one yet. Ill be getting the European version that has everything installed by default.

I'd love to know where you heard this, as they don't even list the EU rom for download yet and people seemed to have issues doing the same with the X2.

https://www.realme.com/eu/support/software-update

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm also looking to flash my Chinese phone with the EU Rom and haven't found anything yet. If there is someone here that has done this, do give a shout-out!