Question phone wont turn on, need help

Search This thread

testask123

Sep 27, 2020
i was playing a mobile game that has high graphics, when my phone started to showing network private dns not being found error message. also started having a bit of wifi issues, had to reboot to fix it

5min later screen freezes during gameplay and turns black. couldn't do anything. i had to reboot it, but the same thing kept happening over and over again for while. until the last reboot, above the poco logo boot-screen a thick static line showed up and instead of going into the homescreen it stayed black.

can't seem to charge it either, when i connect a usb i don't hear any sounds. what happened? why is this happening

P.S. battery was still high if this needs to be known info, was wired to my pc. also didn't do any updates either.

edit: there are times i hear the boot up jingle when pressing powerbutton, but thats it

edit 2: can connect with usb (hear jingle), but screen is still black

Last edited:
Reactions: cyanGalaxy

blackgear

Nov 21, 2006
Almelo
but can you reboot to recovery or bootloader, by holding the right buttons when rebooting. (recovery power + volume up. release power when screen on. bootloader same story but volume down).

The usb port and the display cable are really close to each other. maybe because you kept the usb plugged in while gaming, you created some sort of movement and partly disconnected the display cable.

feel2death

Nov 6, 2017
maybe just maybe your screen going bad because over heat try to call your phone if you could hear the sound yep sounds like your get bad screen and need replacement

testask123

Sep 27, 2020
but can you reboot to recovery or bootloader, by holding the right buttons when rebooting. (recovery power + volume up. release power when screen on. bootloader same story but volume down).

The usb port and the display cable are really close to each other. maybe because you kept the usb plugged in while gaming, you created some sort of movement and partly disconnected the display cable.
now it doesn't want to boot up anymore, what does this mean?

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F3
i heard that the f3 has overheating issues, is this true?
i still have my warranty, can i use it to fix this issue for free
It does - phone is garbage imo. Unless u lucked out and got unlocked version of GPU ( Search konabess 870 ) I'd probably sell it / swap it for some 865 device.

Something like mi 10t pro can do 20hours screen on time with right tweaks

First take it for repair - this is hardware issue that they need to fix under Warranty - then figure out what you wanna do with it

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
it happen to me when trying some pixel oriented roms. the phone itself can charge but the screen always dark, you might be able to feel slight warn on the back. yes its hardware and I change the whole motherboard freely on xiaomi service center

RDNRHM

Jun 1, 2022
i was playing a mobile game that has high graphics, when my phone started to showing network private dns not being found error message. also started having a bit of wifi issues, had to reboot to fix it

5min later screen freezes during gameplay and turns black. couldn't do anything. i had to reboot it, but the same thing kept happening over and over again for while. until the last reboot, above the poco logo boot-screen a thick static line showed up and instead of going into the homescreen it stayed black.

can't seem to charge it either, when i connect a usb i don't hear any sounds. what happened? why is this happening

P.S. battery was still high if this needs to be known info, was wired to my pc. also didn't do any updates either.

edit: there are times i hear the boot up jingle when pressing powerbutton, but thats it

if it doesnt turn on anymore that could be becuz of overheating were you using performance mode? if you hear a sound and/or if you can go into recovery its likely the screen has been damaged or its the display port or ribbon

testask123

Sep 27, 2020
if it doesnt turn on anymore that could be becuz of overheating were you using performance mode? if you hear a sound and/or if you can go into recovery its likely the screen has been damaged or its the display port or ribbon
well it doesn't turn on anymore, very rarely i feel it vibrate so i guess hardware issue?
i was playing on normal mode, didn't switch anything.

also if the motherboard is fried, does that mean my data is losted

RDNRHM

Jun 1, 2022
well it doesn't turn on anymore, very rarely i feel it vibrate so i guess hardware issue?
i was playing on normal mode, didn't switch anything.

also if the motherboard is fried, does that mean my data is losted
if you feel it vibrate then its probably the screen better take it to a repair shop if you have warranty but dont let them give you a new phone or you'll lose your data
tell them to keep your data

RDNRHM

Jun 1, 2022
depends on the part of the phone if its the motherboard your data is likely to not be restored by the average repair shop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.