Photo quality

usersky007

Aug 1, 2007
Same here, OB15 with ExperienceOS..
Sometimes back camera's photos are just good and sometimes camera blowing up lights it's horrible..
No problem with front camera..
This is exactly my experience just that half of the pictures are ruined like your sample. I'd call the camera defective. I ordered a replacement, this cannot be a normally functioning cammera. Hope the new one will work like it used to (one year ago when I bought the phone I never had such horrific fails).

usersky007

Aug 1, 2007
This is exactly my experience just that half of the pictures are ruined like your sample. I'd call the camera defective. I ordered a replacement, this cannot be a normally functioning cammera. Hope the new one will work like it used to (one year ago when I bought the phone I never had such horrific fails).
Here are some samples of how more and more of my pictures look like in the last months. No blacks, everything is terribly washed, no matter if using plain Auto, HDR or HDRa, stock official, beta or not, no difference, cleared cache, reset the phone completelly, all the same. Any ideea how to fix besindes replacing the camera?

Attachments

S4turno

Feb 10, 2012
London, UK
Here are some samples of how more and more of my pictures look like in the last months. No blacks, everything is terribly washed, no matter if using plain Auto, HDR or HDRa, stock official, beta or not, no difference, cleared cache, reset the phone completelly, all the same. Any ideea how to fix besindes replacing the camera?
Try Google Camera. Install v.1.4 and see if the image quality improves.

davide136

Dec 9, 2011
padua
Your camera is just dirt or scratched. Just clean it or next time take more care about it, it's not the camera the problem but the glass in front of it.

davide136

Dec 9, 2011
padua
That was not the case. Camera is perfectly clean, unscratched. Bought a camera replacement, replaced it and seems ok now.
Ok so you may have had dust inside the camera lens (i mean the one inside inside)...i work in a photography shop and always see that problem when camera is scratched or dirt. Well done anyway!