• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Photo quality

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the Realme 7 Pro come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

veeruvims

Dec 2, 2011
iQOO 7
Camera performance in day light is amazing. Low light photos are average.
And I feel flashlight brightness is little low, does anyone of you feel the same?
Is it hardware probs or software flaw?

Last edited:

Jake z

Aug 13, 2020
Camera performance in day light is amazing. Low light photos are average.
And I feel flashlight brightness is little low, does anyone of you feel the same?
Is it hardware probs or software flaw?

Hi,
May I ask you about outdoor visibility........ on a sunny day of course. And in general how would you rate screen brightness and screen reflection?
Sorry to barge on you with questions but I'm on the verge of ordering the phone but can't go check it myself (Covid lockdown)
Thanks

surferion

Apr 1, 2016
I find it quite bright, though haven't tried in sunshine, as most days are cloudy at the moment.
I think the screen is very good - the fuzzy parts are more to do with audio in video. and for me a slightly unfocused shot at times (gcam is ok though and you can customise lib settings.

I've heard the UI 2 (android 11) - beta which should be out sometime soon - has deteriorated the photo experience overall.
some are asking to downgrade back to 10. you can read the realme forums.

Jake z

Aug 13, 2020
I find it quite bright, though haven't tried in sunshine, as most days are cloudy at the moment.
I think the screen is very good - the fuzzy parts are more to do with audio in video. and for me a slightly unfocused shot at times (gcam is ok though and you can customise lib settings.

I've heard the UI 2 (android 11) - beta which should be out sometime soon - has deteriorated the photo experience overall.
some are asking to downgrade back to 10. you can read the realme forums.

Thanks,
My experience is, mostly, updates are meant to force you to buy new phone. I haven't done system update on any of my phones in last 8 years. My 2 year old Redmi note 7 is still on Android 9 and everything works perfectly. But I'm looking to switch back to Amoled.
Are there some other Realme 7/Pro forums, cause here I saw barelly any comments?

surferion

Apr 1, 2016
i have a similar pattern, i just moved from lg v20/oreo after 3 years. root and customisation are the must have.
i moved to RM7 pro because of price, no bloat, rootable (soon) and wanted to try an amoled.

not much of interest about RM7P around the web. so i come here or peek at the realme board or google/reddit. i'm assuming things will move once the bootloader and kernel are released.