• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development physwizz a12 kernel version 2

Search This thread

LAST_krypton

yes AP patched via magisk, this is a magisk log, oh and when phone boots shows set warranty bit:vbmeta on the top blue background with yellow letters. i believe is the vbmeta that stops kernel flash correctly and giving me reboots, idk maybe is my model
Knox_Bit_Warranty outputs VBMETA and that is normal and you will have to live with it. knox_bit_warranty is a security feature that detects if unofficial software has been installed on your phone. 0x1 means KNOX is triped.

LAST_krypton

yes AP patched via magisk, this is a magisk log, oh and when phone boots shows set warranty bit:vbmeta on the top blue background with yellow letters. i believe is the vbmeta that stops kernel flash correctly and giving me reboots, idk maybe is my model
Uninstall any and all magisk modules, and go to the latest version of magisk. And do you use anything that uses root_privlages
Follow this guide:

tRoxito

Oct 4, 2021
Uninstall any and all magisk modules, and go to the latest version of magisk. And do you use anything that uses root_privlages
Follow this guide:
I got it work! nothing was happening until i download same firmware version as yours from the screenshot you send, thanks for the help!

Reactions: LAST_krypton

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
Hey guys, i need some help but would also like to add to the twrp bootloop situation.

I found having magisk installed caused twrp to bootloop and also after flashing a kernel it would not boot, except back to twrp eventually. I use sam mobile firmware (optus australia) but i use my magisk ap file instead. Then i flash my twrp recovery WITHOUT vm beta. I tick autoreboot and when it turns off hold volume up and power until twrp comes up. Then setup tbe phone but dint install magisk. From thre flashing tbe kernel or anything has no effect on booting etc. And omce that is done you can boot to recivery twrp and back to system no worries.

My problem now is i want to add driver rtl8188eus as it is a nano and perfect for my phone. Ive tried to compile it etc etc but have nev!er had success. I can supply all links if anyone could build it for me?

Currently running physwizz kernel

Appreciate any and all help!

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
Hey guys, i need some help but would also like to add to the twrp bootloop situation.

I found having magisk installed caused twrp to bootloop and also after flashing a kernel it would not boot, except back to twrp eventually. I use sam mobile firmware (optus australia) but i use my magisk ap file instead. Then i flash my twrp recovery WITHOUT vm beta. I tick autoreboot and when it turns off hold volume up and power until twrp comes up. Then setup tbe phone but dint install magisk. From thre flashing tbe kernel or anything has no effect on booting etc. And omce that is done you can boot to recivery twrp and back to system no worries.

My problem now is i want to add driver rtl8188eus as it is a nano and perfect for my phone. Ive tried to compile it etc etc but have nev!er had success. I can supply all links if anyone could build it for me?

Currently running physwizz kernel

Appreciate any and all help!
Firstly, hello from South West Sydney

Next, you don't need Vbmeta because you flashed the patched ap file which has a patched Vbmeta included.

Also. You should use the same Magisk that you used for patching the ap file.

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
Firstly, hello from South West Sydney

Next, you don't need Vbmeta because you flashed the patched ap file which has a patched Vbmeta included.

Also. You should use the same Magisk that you used for patching the ap file.
Hey man! Thanks for the reply.

That makes sense, sort of fills a few gaps i wasnt understanding.

Is there anyway you could add rtl8188eus driver to your kernel? I have tried, alot haha. I dont know if its my compiler or lack of knowledge on the subject but i just cant get it to work.

Thanks man!

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney

Is there anyway you could add rtl8188eus driver to your kernel? I have tried, alot haha. I dont know if its my compiler or lack of knowledge on the subject but i just cant get it to work.

Thanks man!
I'll look inside the config file for realtek

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney

Thanks man!
Try this.

btw you from NSW?

Attachments

• physwizz_a125_kernel-rt.zip
    15.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
Just got home from work so ill try flashing this kernel. Hopefully doesnt brick like last time because of magisk, but i think itll be ok as i can boot to twrp no worries now.

Hotspot works great with your kernel too, only a poi to me because my last kernel wouldnt allow it.

Thanks heaps for your time too man, really appreciate it.

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
Flashed smoothly, still cant find my wifi card though.
Screenshot_20211125-173241_NetHunter Terminal.jpg

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
Basically so i have kali in my pocket and dont have to drag my laptop around with me. Laptop is great for the speed and ease of use but cant go past a pocket sized wireless pentesting tool lol.

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
I do need to learn how to compile myself. I have tried everything i can, tried things ive learnt myself along the way but just cant do it. Ive taught myself so far, but it is very difficult at this point without help.

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
I do need to learn how to compile myself. I have tried everything i can, tried things ive learnt myself along the way but just cant do it. Ive taught myself so far, but it is very difficult at this point without help.
I have a guide

Cyber_Anon

Nov 22, 2021
I have a guide
Thanks man, im gunna jump on the laptop now and spend a few hours playing around with it.

Top Liked Posts