• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PICS] Cruzerlite XDA TPU Case

Search This thread

Awestrike

Sep 27, 2011
Manila
In case people want to see what it looks like, I'm posting pics. Obviously, it won't provide as much protection as, say, an Otterbox Defender or a UAG but it looks pretty nice. It adds very little bulk and the cutouts are pretty much perfect.
I'm extremely happy with it, even though the shipping to my country cost me more than the actual case.
And pardon the quality of the pictures. I rarely take pictures so I'm not very good at it.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359481300213.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359481300213.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,264
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359481317822.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359481317822.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 550
Reactions: dhoang

Acery

Jan 28, 2013
I like the fact that it covers the bottom and top where most thin cases are lacking. I may have to look into this.

It seems my search for a case may end up running me more than the phone itself until I start RMA'ing em all :p

Awestrike

Sep 27, 2011
Manila
Preorder? Any idea when it will be available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

It should be available now, unless Cruzerlite makes them on a per-order basis. If that's the case, it only took a couple of days before I was notified that they had already shipped it.

I like the fact that it covers the bottom and top where most thin cases are lacking. I may have to look into this.

It seems my search for a case may end up running me more than the phone itself until I start RMA'ing em all :p

At $10, you can't go wrong. But it is really thin and fits really well. I don't think you'll be disappointed should you decide to get one.

How good is the grip? Does it slip out of your hand? (please be honest)

So far, I haven't had any trouble holding on to it at all and it doesn't really feel like I'm gripping my phone any more tightly than I did before. I can imagine why you'd be concerned, though, given the finish. But yeah, with my 'normal' grip, it doesn't feel like it's in any danger of slipping out of my hand/s.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhoang

ookkeri

Apr 15, 2012
It sure is nice looking case, but I changed back to Samsung Note 2 original case almost immediately. Material is much more slippery in xda-case and build quality is okay, but not great.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In case people want to see what it looks like, I'm posting pics. Obviously, it won't provide as much protection as, say, an Otterbox Defender or a UAG but it looks pretty nice. It adds very little bulk and the cutouts are pretty much perfect.
    I'm extremely happy with it, even though the shipping to my country cost me more than the actual case.
    And pardon the quality of the pictures. I rarely take pictures so I'm not very good at it.
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    Preorder? Any idea when it will be available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

It should be available now, unless Cruzerlite makes them on a per-order basis. If that's the case, it only took a couple of days before I was notified that they had already shipped it.

At $10, you can't go wrong. But it is really thin and fits really well. I don't think you'll be disappointed should you decide to get one.

How good is the grip? Does it slip out of your hand? (please be honest)

So far, I haven't had any trouble holding on to it at all and it doesn't really feel like I'm gripping my phone any more tightly than I did before. I can imagine why you'd be concerned, though, given the finish. But yeah, with my 'normal' grip, it doesn't feel like it's in any danger of slipping out of my hand/s.