ey3pod

Jul 30, 2008
Demomm Ultra Thin Pu Flip Leather Case - too bulky
Nillkin Frosted Case - :good: love the look and feel
Nillkin Sparkle View Leather Case - the cover does not close
Nillkin Nature TPU Transparent Clear Case - :good: nearly invisible
SPARIN Ultra Slim Scratch Resistant Smart Case - smooth case with soft tough

Overall:
Nillkin Frosted Case and Nillkin Nature TPU Transparent Clear Case def. my favorite. Bought them on eBay from seller nillkin_cover.

Pics are here, need to copy and paste link, xD sorry I don't have permission to post external link yet.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1rHdU-lW6DafmV0TV9WVzFtNWdKYWhxSXQ1S3lIM3E0UzVnWU14Z1lxW nd4dXZsTjVpY2s&usp=sharing
dropbox.com/sh/iounbgqjhuhefz2/AACKlNHwrjKG7XkSi8JJ_UDza?dl=0

Last edited:

miky1989

May 5, 2013
Demomm Ultra Thin Pu Flip Leather Case - too bulky
Nillkin Frosted Case - :good: love the look and feel
Nillkin Sparkle View Leather Case - the cover does not close
Nillkin Nature TPU Transparent Clear Case - :good: nearly invisible
SPARIN Ultra Slim Scratch Resistant Smart Case - smooth case with soft tough

Overall:
Nillkin Frosted Case and Nillkin Nature TPU Transparent Clear Case def. my favorite. Bought them on eBay from seller nillkin_cover.

Pics are here:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1rHdU-lW6DafmV0TV9WVzFtNWdKYWhxSXQ1S3lIM3E0UzVnWU14Z1lxWnd4dXZsTjVpY2s&usp=sharing
Link don't work :D
Anyway soon, i'll post my cover's pctures with little review !! :)

ey3pod

Jul 30, 2008
xD my bad, I can't post links with my account because I haven't make enough posts. If you copy and paste it to you browser it should work.

ey3pod

Jul 30, 2008
It looks good but for a couple of bucks why not get both. I noticed the Nillkin tpu case protect all the input slots. That'll be helpful against dust getting in. I'm not a neat freak but I like added protection.

Trotter516

Jan 13, 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reactions: saud__19

nathan118

Mar 4, 2010
I have a black one of those coming as well. I also have an Amzer Pudding TPU case, a Nillkin crystal clear case, and another knock-off window case. I have already received a black Sparin case and am using it until some of the others arrive. Since I was unsure what I would like best I just went with the shotgun approach.
What do you like best out of the Amzer and Nillkin? Looking to get one of those. What I really want is for CruzerLite to make some cases...but who knows if that will happen.

Trotter516

Jan 13, 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
I literally just got the Amzer... checked the mail box as I drove to the store for a few things. The Nillkin won't show up for almost two weeks I'm afraid. I may receive the faux window case from China before it gets here.

So far I am liking the Amzer better than the Sparin case. I used a Folsom TPU case on my OGP and so I am used to the look and feel.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I have 2 nilkin cases right now, the thin clear (gold tint) and the snap on red one. I'll post pictures in a bit if anyone's interested. I have 2 more TPU cases on the way I'm still waiting on Noreve's leather case.

alose

Sep 10, 2011
Columbia, MO
Last edited:

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
Guys i have a spare Nillkin super frosted shield case for the 4GB ZENFONE 2 for sale,.. EUR 8 including delivery, PayPal only, let me know if interested.