Pics of ZenFone 2 cases

onesky

Sep 13, 2008
Just received a Nillkin Nature TPU case, a good choice for anyone not wanting to add bulk to the phone and very good quality.

watch out, i also got and used the Nillkin Nature TPU case but there is an issue with it: whenever you take pictures in low light condition using flash, the light will be magnified by the border of the case between led and lens, producing a very bad glare.

here it is:

without case

With NILLKIN Nature TPU case

today i received a new transparent case from aliexpress seller, for just 1,90 euro i solved the isssue. The new case doesn't have any border between led and lens, that's why pictures are not affected by the glare.

with Aliexpress 1,90 euro case

Attachments

Reactions: sohail99

faber_93

Mar 25, 2014
Hi to everyone! :)
i'm gonna buy this amazing phone soon and the red version seduces me a lot! Can someone please share impressions and some other photos of the red version of the phone? because i like very much this version but I don't know how flashy and sparkly it is! i'm afraid of getting tired of it very soon! :)
Thanks!

zacxzac

Sep 17, 2015
I just bought a cheap flip case on eBay, as well as a Nillkin case. Pretty interested to see how they are when they get here.

Has anyone used one of the knock-off cheap flip cases?

meciu99

Oct 9, 2010
Yesterday I've recieved packages from DevilCase (with Champagne Gold BumperCase) & DBrand (back titanium and front black titanium decal), now my ZF2 looks nice :)

I can post pictures if anyone wants. Cheers!

Last edited:

pauliusval99

Dec 4, 2011
Vilnius
Anyone got a suggestion for the 5" model? Many cases are only available for 5.5"... Also, would a case designed for Zenfone 2E work with ZE500CL? From what I can see in images online (and the specifications), the dimensions are totally identical. But I'm not sure about the tiny details, like how much rounded the corners are - that would decide if the case fits or not.

Axospirit

Dec 23, 2009
Imola
Guys i'm tempted to buy this TW Devil Case bumper case made of aluminium it's 33 USD (and in my case it costs 16 bucks to ship it to my house) i wonder if someone has tested it or have bought it in the past, is it any good? it's kind of expensive compared to other stuff but it seems the price is cheaper than buying it from amazon and it's the real manufacturer so i dunno? any opinion or input would be appreciated.

They use paypal and EMS to send stuff around the planet, and some youtube reviews say they are good, there are other bumpers made of aluminium in Ebay but they look a tad cheap so opinions???

Edit: forgot to put the link to the site: http://www.twdevilcase.com/en/index.php?menu=prod_detail&mid=1&did=13&pid=5054&list=class
i bought it about 4 months ago, the quality is excellent, i think is the best alluminium case as you can find.
Best choice

Trotter516

Jan 13, 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
Time to revive this one.

I recently got four new cases (I like variety, what can I say). The first was crap, one of these. It looked nice but the rubber is soft and pliable and attracts dust/lint like a vacuum. Sorry but no pic as I tossed it.

I received a couple I had ordered off of AliExpress, a silver one and a red one. These are rather nice. TPU with a colored plastic ring/band.

I also got a window case from eBay, a black one (currently out of stock). It fits well and the window is actually large enough to show the battery ring. I really like the magnetic clasps on the side and that it has a plastic film for the window. It is like most of the others in that if you fold the cover around back it triggers the Asus cover. The inner holder is not a solid case and leaves the top and bottom exposed but that should be OK with the rest of the case acting as a buffer.

lucifero13

Sep 30, 2012
Manila
Time to revive this one.

I recently got four new cases (I like variety, what can I say). The first was crap, one of these. It looked nice but the rubber is soft and pliable and attracts dust/lint like a vacuum. Sorry but no pic as I tossed it.

I received a couple I had ordered off of AliExpress, a silver one and a red one. These are rather nice. TPU with a colored plastic ring/band.

I also got a window case from eBay, a black one (currently out of stock). It fits well and the window is actually large enough to show the battery ring. I really like the magnetic clasps on the side and that it has a plastic film for the window. It is like most of the others in that if you fold the cover around back it triggers the Asus cover. The inner holder is not a solid case and leaves the top and bottom exposed but that should be OK with the rest of the case acting as a buffer.
how many days before you received the red one? planning get one also

KallaiR

Aug 26, 2010
hello. i am interested in buying aluminum bumper frame. devilcase is too expensive and it gives too much extra size. which one is the best alternative to devilcase?

BipolarMike

Sep 12, 2012
Lacey
www.bipolardesign.co

Attachments

Ico.Muki74

Apr 24, 2015
Recife
I don't know if it was already reported but i am having issue with a neutral tpu case and flash pictures. It seems that the borders around the led flash make as mirror and add a light soft spot on the top of the pictures. That may occours to soft tpu neutral cases that have separeted holes for volunes button, camera and flash. I didn't test any neutral case with a unique hole. Pictures follow, with and without case, flash on
I made a test here and saw the same. My case has a separated hole for flash. :(