have you flashed the kernel?I did a full wipe today, flashed only crDroid, wiped cache/dalvik, rebooted and I am still experiencing theese issues:
* slow cellular data ~500kb/s
* cellular data does not turn on after switching airplane mode - icon is enabled but there's no 3G title under it and network is unreachable. Have to reboot every time
Can someone tell me which zips am I supposed to install and in which order?
I tried many different configs, even dirty flashing over stick rom. Cellular data randomly works, reboots rarely help. Wifi works good but hotspot sometimes drops speed to 100kb/s and needs restart.
The rom is unusable for me. Everything works except GSM network - after turning on airplane mode or rebooting system no longer detects sim card. The only way to fix this is to reinstall rom. I had to restore stock rom sadly.
it means there is a problem with the hardware, in my opinion it doesn't matter, this rom is stable in my opinion personally, I hope there is an android 11 rom, or even the latest android 12Okay I cleanly flashed the ROM once again, flashed the kernel and found a little fix. When I have to boot my device (e.g. when battery dies) I have to clean cache and dalvik and then boot system, otherwise sim card won't work.
Cellular data speed is still ~500kb/s
flash using the los 16 kernel, and swap zram for 2gb, very faster crdroidAs for the stability, comparing LOS 16 and crDroid 5.12, I can definitely state, that LOS 16 is much more stable. I have installed BOTH ROMs several times.
I stayed with LOS 16, because practically it works without any flaws.
On the contrary, I had several serious problems with crDroid:
- the phone restarted itself many times, mainly during charging (LOS 16: never)
- native camera app didn't work at all, Footej camera works, but it's lagging, and has other bugs too (LOS16: nativa camera app works well, I didn't have to install Fotej Camera)
- in general, the phone apps worked very slow, especially the browsers, and it didn't matter which one I used.
So though crDroid 5.12 seemed very promising first, it's simply too much for this old hardware.
It offers really numerous interesting setting options and many extras compared to LOS16, but the average user will never need them at all.
It's like an old VW Beetle compared to car full of electronic controls: the VW never broke down..
Anyway, all my gratitudes to ibilux for developing both ROMs (there is also a small chance, that something went wrong when installing crDroid, but as I mentioned before, I flashed both ROMs multiple times)