[Pie][OEM-GSI][A/AB][arm64] Erfan GSI Ports

Search This thread

dheerajverma143

Mar 3, 2014
Toronto
any help please ?

permissive and everything installed, still stucks at bootloader of any of your GSI, kindly help.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

any help please ?

permissive and everything installed, still stucks at bootloader of any of your GSI, kindly help.

DEAR DEVELOPER, https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-mix-3/development/rom-evolution-x-2-0-t3941182
THIS ROM WORKS FLAWLESS ON MI MIX 3, MAYBE YOU CAN USE THIS AND CAN MAKE SOME CHANGES TO FIX BOOT ISSUE ON OOS GSI. THANKS

darwingsambo

Jun 6, 2012
friend i tried with all the erfan rom on my motorcycle z2 play with oreo vendor and none of them ripped me all back to the bootloader

en mi caso yo pude instalar pero el del dia 30/06/2019, el mas actual 01/07/2019 no levanta da error con e vendor
114/5000
In my case I could install but the one of 06/30/2019, the most current 07/01/2019 does not raise gives error with the vendor

:(

Tanzz_

Jun 15, 2019
The MIUI-Port boots perfectly on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite with Oreo vendor. But the camera doesn't work and the animations are sometimes a bit laggy und buggy. So, I didn't test it much, there may be more bugs.
The OneUI-Port doesn't work, because the system partition is too small. I think you have to resize it via TWRP, but I didn't test it.
The OxygenOS-Port seems to be stable... I booted it normally and the system (animations too) was very smooth. I can't say wether the camera works or not, or wether there are other bugs, but it seems to be a good port!

a)Did you used the same vendor (v9.6.9.0) to all ports?
b)If not, which vendor have you used for OxygenOs?
c)Which version(date) of OxygenOs gsi have you used?
d)Did you do the flash the same way as the tutorial?
e)If not, how did you do it?

khuy21

Apr 22, 2009
Tried several ported rom and never booted on Lenovo S5 with default oreo based vendor (this phone so lack of support/custom support)

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Trying Oxygen OS on K20 Pro, flashed the GSI with fastboot but when I try to flash the Permissiver it says: updater process ended with ERROR1 Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Permissiver_v4.zip'

edit: The phone has booted into the rom

stuck on preparing to setup. Google play store doesnt sign in when pressing the button

Last edited:

dotKin

Jun 19, 2019
Trying Oxygen OS on K20 Pro, flashed the GSI with fastboot but when I try to flash the Permissiver it says: updater process ended with ERROR1 Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Permissiver_v4.zip'

edit: The phone has booted into the rom

stuck on preparing to setup. Google play store doesnt sign in when pressing the button
Common bug. I usually delete the google setup wizard from TWRP before the first boot to avoid that. It's located on system/priv-app/SetupWizard

Last edited:
Reactions: ermacwins

dotKin

Jun 19, 2019
I've installed play services but still can't sign in. If I click on YouTube, the phone reboots.
I recommend you to make factory reset > reinstall the image > flash gapps > delete the google's setup wizard and reboot (the boot needs to be the first, if not may still broken). If everything goes fine you should be able to log in

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
I recommend you to make factory reset > reinstall the image > flash gapps > delete the google's setup wizard and reboot (the boot needs to be the first, if not may still broken). If everything goes fine you should be able to log in

Gapps won't install as the ROM for some reason is Android 10. If you check the about screen, it also says Android 10.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    media server is broken litle bit :D View attachment 5277081
    There is a fix file for it. It does work for wouldn't really recommend it unless you totally want it
    url]

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    What is this ?
    I've decided to share some ported OEM firmwares as GSI (not semi) and have fun..
    semi-GSI: not very generic system images which needs vendor patches to boot
    GSI: generic system image without any extra patches on vendor

so far i've made GSI out of MIUI, ZenUI, OxygenOS, HydrogenOS & Samsung OneUI...
    i also accept requests for porting more firmwares, just mention me with any P firmware and i'll try
    GET UPDATES FROM: https://t.me/ErfanGSIs

Requirements:
    1. Nothing, just a treblized vendor (P or O)

How to install:
    1. Install img into system partition
    2. Flash permissiver_v4.zip or make your boot partition selinux permissive
    3. Reboot

Downloads:
    Click Here or check #builds in telegram group

Notes:
    if images didn't worked properly post your logs(logcat and console-ramoops) on telegram group i'll come for help : @ErfanGSIs
    Logcat without PC: take /data/local/tmp/logs/log
    Enable adb before boot using this command in TWRP:
    Linux/mac :
    Code:
    adb push ~/.android/adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys
    Win :
    Code:
    adb push C:\Users\<userName>\.android\adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys

Donate:
    My paypal: https://www.paypal.me/erfanoabdi

Tested on:
    I don't have any vendor 8.0 device or exynos or mtk devices to test this GSI.
    must work on them but didn't try it by myself.
    give me logs if didn't worked, or donate me a device :)
    Tested by myself:
    1. Moto Z (A-only)
    2. Moto X4 (AB)
    User reported:
    • Xiaomi Mi A1
    • ZenFone Max Pro (M1)
    • Redmi note 4
    • more...

Tools source:
    https://github.com/erfanoabdi/ErfanGSIs

Thanks
    ENJOY!​
    Holy Crap. This is..... Amazing. Gonna try the OOS GSI on Huawei with EMUI 8

thanks for testing
    if didn't boot, don't forget logs. i need them to fix stuffs...
    @erfanoabdi thanks for bringing such great OS for us and support requested on listed issues resolution if possible.
    @All user, status GSI images for reference and support.

GSI testing on Oneplus 3T,
    1- Generic Image, working like charm as PIE and battery also ok however hotspot missing.

2- Pixel Q, booted and working ok except some general lags and hotspot. Need some time to settle with 5 to 6 reboots and every reboot should have 10 mins difference.

3- Moto, stays on moto animation and not booted successfully.

4- OOS 10, booted and working laggy with no call out however incoming is ok. Major FC is sim settings even sim setup not opening for checking and select manual network.

5- Xperia, booted working ok not much laggy however signals not showing, data and call not working but incoming calls are ok. Sim setting also not working for manual checkup and setup.

6- all other GSI's are bigger than system partition size and cant check them till knowing a solution to reduce size of GSI image which is still unaddressed in this thread or any where else however as per light googling its not possible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    hey, yes moto gsi fixed and new version uploaded
    and yes Xperia gsi doesn't have ril on P vendors but works fine on oreo vendors

thanks for testing ;)
    Question: Does this roms gapps included?

Thanks for your work.
    MIUI and OOS has Google play app.
    Cool, thanks. That's quite amazing, tbh.
    And if i'm not bothering you, do you have any link for the Sense GSI?
    I'd like to try it sometime.

thanks ;)
    yep, https://mega.nz/#!YE9iBAJT!NXjLb2OrqHG0TIfGDRN5DqwKln8bL7M25Y_7gKV8H24
    bug:wifi,ril,No boot animation
    this is announced by @PdyLZY on telegram group, i'm not sure is he the developer of it or not

u can join https://t.me/ErfanGSIs for more info
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone