PIE Rom recommendations

Search This thread

bordi21

Mar 28, 2012
Hello guys, I have recently fixed my zuk z2, and I am a little behind the new custom roms based on pie. Can anyone help me with some information about them and with a revomandation. I would prefer something stable and fluid.

Reactions: Shrey2793

Sareen279

Oct 9, 2016
Hello guys, I have recently fixed my zuk z2, and I am a little behind the new custom roms based on pie. Can anyone help me with some information about them and with a revomandation. I would prefer something stable and fluid.
Bootleggers is also excellent in battery life.. it also has lots of customisations. On the other hand Arrow OS and AEX is also very good... With Arrow OS getting faster updates (weekly)

rakeshsainixyz

Jul 15, 2014
Pune
If you want fluidity and smoothness without any animation shuttering then go with pixysos. Its buttery smooth like I'm using any pixel device. Battery is also decent. I'm in love with pisysos.
:highfive::highfive:

Reactions: imarco.box

dknsb

Oct 19, 2017
If you want fluidity and smoothness without any animation shuttering then go with pixysos. Its buttery smooth like I'm using any pixel device. Battery is also decent. I'm in love with pisysos.
But its heating like hell for pubg any solutions?

imarco.box

Jan 22, 2017
After a lot of roms .... Acidently i run into pixyOs......
In love with it.
Outstanding
Pergect

Enviado do meu Z2 Plus através do Tapatalk

Hirdesh007

Dec 2, 2018
Ulhasnagar
Try Aosip & Aex 6.x

I personally like Both ROMs are very stable giving great battery backup in compared to all other pie ROMs available right now both gives 5-6 hrs of SOT and They are quite good in pubg but they slightly lag sometimes (I have the stable wifi connection ) but the gaming was decent it gives 3-3.5 hrs of continues gaming ?? With nameless kernel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AEX the best rom for our device no one can beat AEX.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone