Pimp My Rom xperia S?

Search This thread

azhar2k7

Oct 16, 2009
Yes..definitely its working on Xperia s...I tweaked jpg quality to 100% using misc. Tweaks for camera and image quality..but I m having a serious issue aftet using network and internet tweaks my phone keeps on showing an error
COM.PROCESS.PHONE has stopped.
Plz somebody help me in restoring default values for network and internet...obviously without doing factory restore..

Sent from my LT26i

ramkrsn

Oct 31, 2010
Mumbai
Awesome PMR

Yes..definitely its working on Xperia s...I tweaked jpg quality to 100% using misc. Tweaks for camera and image quality..but I m having a serious issue aftet using network and internet tweaks my phone keeps on showing an error
COM.PROCESS.PHONE has stopped.
Plz somebody help me in restoring default values for network and internet...obviously without doing factory restore..

Sent from my LT26i

Try fixing permissions if rooted

Akhil

Jan 4, 2012
21.14°N 81.38°E
Yes it is working ...
The tweaks in pimp my rom are behind the scene tweaks and will not be much visible ..Only a few tweaks are visible to you..
Don't use the Aroma installer , use the app from play store..
BEFORE MAKING ANY TWEAK , MAKE A FLASHABLE RESCUE PACKAGE..
Don't apply the 3G tweak , it has some issues and it has been already mentioned in play store...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using android 5.0

Reactions: element800

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dont scroll using fingers on touch screen, use your volume and camera keys to select the options and scrolling

works for me
    Buggered

Is it working for you guys? If yes tell me how please it's not working on my xperia s

ty ;)

Doesn't work on my XS either! Keeps freezing when I try scrolling!
    Yes it is working ...
    The tweaks in pimp my rom are behind the scene tweaks and will not be much visible ..Only a few tweaks are visible to you..
    Don't use the Aroma installer , use the app from play store..
    BEFORE MAKING ANY TWEAK , MAKE A FLASHABLE RESCUE PACKAGE..
    Don't apply the 3G tweak , it has some issues and it has been already mentioned in play store...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using android 5.0
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone