Pin/lock screen doesn't work after rooting

Search This thread

kandalto

Sep 4, 2020
Hi!
I have successfully rooted my Redmi 7, using latest TWRP and Magisk. However, now when I setup either pin, password or lock scree pattern, I cannot log in using them. I.e. I CAN set up a pin(1234), but when I try to enter(1234) it says incorrect. After that I cannot access my phone, and am forced to factory reset it. I tried resetting the phone multiple times, but I still cannot set up pin.

Is there any solution? The only one I thought of would beinstalling ROM, which I really don't want to do.
Thanks!

Rashik lama

Sep 4, 2021
GB
meettomy.site
Hi!
I have successfully rooted my Redmi 7, using latest TWRP and Magisk. However, now when I setup either pin, password or lock scree pattern, I cannot log in using them. I.e. I CAN set up a pin(1234), but when I try to enter(1234) it says incorrect. After that I cannot access my phone, and am forced to factory reset it. I tried resetting the phone multiple times, but I still cannot set up pin.

Is there any solution? The only one I thought of would beinstalling ROM, which I really don't want to do.
Thanks!
You will need to factory reset your fone if it doesnot solve your problem then flash fastboot rom through mac or windows