Pinball HD for tegra is out!!

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
hey guys, Pinball HD for Tegra was just released for $2.99, downloading ow and will let you guys know how it is...Bang Bang racing will be released either later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: publicanimal

hpe

May 26, 2010
Just bought this (yes, bought), but when opening it says that my my copy is not genuine, and exits. Anyone else experienced the same?

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Just bought this (yes, bought), but when opening it says that my my copy is not genuine, and exits. Anyone else experienced the same?

Yes this happened to me, I think you have to leave your wifi on so that the game can verify the purchase at first..try that

dusturm

Aug 27, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Just played pinball for the last two hours. Its a great game! Well worth the 2.99. I see many more hours being spent playing. The tables are very detailed and responsive.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

njstisforall

Oct 30, 2010
Thanks for the feedback guys, just got it..definitely not short on eyecandy;-) pretty awesome!

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App

gerbick

Aug 7, 2010
It's hanging on the name entry for the app - it worked the first time, never since.

Other than that, I can honestly say that I'm 100% happy to see one of my favorites from the iPad show up on the Xoom. Bought, enjoyed, but it needs some bug fixes before I rate it 5 stars.

Botero

Nov 9, 2007
Philadelphia
This game might make me a pinball fan. It is sooooo fluid and behaves exactly as I would expect. Well worth the cash. If we end up seeing a bunch of games of this quality, the xoom and other HC tablets are going to be fantastic gaming platforms.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Lol, so it turns out the good graphics in this game have absolutely nothing to do with the Tegra 2. Some coders I know have removed the Tegra 2 check and this game plays flawlessly on both my Galaxy Tab and Thunderbolt!

affp0m.jpg

LOL!

vamp6x6x6x

Aug 21, 2010
www.iandroidandmore.com
Lol, so it turns out the good graphics in this game have absolutely nothing to do with the Tegra 2. Some coders I know have removed the Tegra 2 check and this game plays flawlessly on both my Galaxy Tab and Thunderbolt!

affp0m.jpg

LOL!

Wow, I wouldn't mind having this on my Vibrant and also have you tested any other Tegra 2 games on non tegra devices like Fruit Ninja THD or Samari 2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys, Pinball HD for Tegra was just released for $2.99, downloading ow and will let you guys know how it is...Bang Bang racing will be released either later today or tomorrow.