Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
DISCLAIMER

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

Hi there Dear Friends and Users Of our XDA ... All story short , As I have seen many people having trouble with messing up with SM-P601 or " The 3G Edition of Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 " also SM-P600 or "The Wifi Edition of Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 " and also that this thread's PIT files aren't Signed ( So can't be flashed using Odin ) , I Decided to provide you with the PIT file of this Tablet to get rid of this problem ...

Important Note : This PIT file is Currently Just For SM-P601 and SM-P600 at the moment so Don't try flashing it on others ... I may Post PIT files for Others soon ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

sauron.heir

Apr 27, 2015
16GB ?

hi, are these PIT files for the 16GB or 32 GB version ? also since you are a developer, can the problem of "Sleep of Death" be solved when repartitioning ?

kafencetu

Aug 25, 2015
advice needed

Hello friends,

I have exactly the issue you are explaining - I am not able to use Odin for installing neither recovery nor official ROM ,
I suppose something goes wrong with the partitions. how I can use this file - only checking the PIT option in Odin with attached PIT file ,
or also I should add simultaneously the Stock Firmware (ROM ) .
Please advice

Thanks for help !

dingnecros

Apr 1, 2008
does anyone know what version of firmware are these associated with and if they are for 16gb or the 32gb version i need one for 16gb sm-p600 us version (XAR)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

Hi there Dear Friends and Users Of our XDA ... All story short , As I have seen many people having trouble with messing up with SM-P601 or " The 3G Edition of Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 " also SM-P600 or "The Wifi Edition of Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 " and also that this thread's PIT files aren't Signed ( So can't be flashed using Odin ) , I Decided to provide you with the PIT file of this Tablet to get rid of this problem ...

Important Note : This PIT file is Currently Just For SM-P601 and SM-P600 at the moment so Don't try flashing it on others ... I may Post PIT files for Others soon ...

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​
    Download Section

Where Can I Download it ?

SM-P601 Stock PIT file :

Download here
    Mirror

SM-P600 Stock PIT file :

Download here
    Mirror

Note : Dear friends , please don't mirror my files ... if anyone wanted another mirror , just Quote / PM / mention me ... Thanks in Advance
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone