Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
DISCLAIMER

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */
Hi there Dear Friends and Users Of our XDA ... All story short , As I have seen many people having trouble with messing up with SM-P601 or " The 3G Edition of Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 " also SM-P600 or "The Wifi Edition of Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 " and also that this thread's PIT files aren't Signed ( So can't be flashed using Odin ) , I Decided to provide you with the PIT file of this Tablet to get rid of this problem ...

Important Note : This PIT file is Currently Just For SM-P601 and SM-P600 at the moment so Don't try flashing it on others ... I may Post PIT files for Others soon ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

sauron.heir

Apr 27, 2015
16GB ?

hi, are these PIT files for the 16GB or 32 GB version ? also since you are a developer, can the problem of "Sleep of Death" be solved when repartitioning ?

kafencetu

Aug 25, 2015
advice needed

Hello friends,

I have exactly the issue you are explaining - I am not able to use Odin for installing neither recovery nor official ROM ,
I suppose something goes wrong with the partitions. how I can use this file - only checking the PIT option in Odin with attached PIT file ,
or also I should add simultaneously the Stock Firmware (ROM ) .
Please advice

Thanks for help !

dingnecros

Apr 1, 2008
does anyone know what version of firmware are these associated with and if they are for 16gb or the 32gb version i need one for 16gb sm-p600 us version (XAR)