Pixel 2 phone random changes

Search This thread

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
I just pulled out my phone and had this happen again for the 4th time. Sometimes when I pull out my phone it had the brightness maxed out, sometimes flashlight on, and battery saver mode. It's not always those changes, but sometimes I have a freakout of the phone and when I take a look at it I see all these random changes. Does this happen to anyone else ?

The only thing I can think of is that the gesture is waking the phone and since the pull down menu is not locked on the lockscreen things are auto getting pressed.

TCUofficial

Jul 17, 2017
I just pulled out my phone and had this happen again for the 4th time. Sometimes when I pull out my phone it had the brightness maxed out, sometimes flashlight on, and battery saver mode. It's not always those changes, but sometimes I have a freakout of the phone and when I take a look at it I see all these random changes. Does this happen to anyone else ?

The only thing I can think of is that the gesture is waking the phone and since the pull down menu is not locked on the lockscreen things are auto getting pressed.

If you have swipe fingerprint for notifications on, it could be you're swiping down on the sensor which would turn the phone on and swipe notifications down, making it easy to accidentally toggle something on as you pull it out.